Love's Healing Embrace

As the soft glow of the bedside lamp cast a warm glow over the room, Rey watched Kriya with a heavy heart. The pain in her eyes mirrored his own after the devastating miscarriage they had endured a few weeks ago. He longed to ease her sorrow, to make her feel whole again.

'Kriya,' he whispered, his voice husky with emotion. 'I want to make love to you.'

She looked up at him, her eyes filled with uncertainty. 'Are you sure, Rey?'

'I'm sure,' he said, his gaze locking with hers. 'I want to hold you close, to forget the pain we've been through together.'

He leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead. 'We'll find our way back to happiness, Kriya. Together.'

A soft moan escaped her lips as he began to undress, revealing her pale, scarred body. Rey's heart ached at the sight of her pain, but he knew that he could help her.

As they lay down together beneath the soft sheets, Rey caressed Kriya's skin with trembling hands. His touch was gentle, as if he feared breaking her.

'I'm here for you,' he whispered against her ear. 'I'm not going anywhere.'

Kriya sighed, her body relaxing into his. 'I love you, Rey.'

'I love you too,' he replied, his voice thick with tears. 'More than anything.'

Their bodies moved in perfect harmony, each stroke filled with love and longing. Rey thrust into Kriya over and over, his movements wild and desperate. He wanted to take away her sorrows, to erase the pain from her memory.

As he reached his peak, he held Kriya tight against him, his body trembling with emotion. He whispered sweet nothings in her ear, promises of a future filled with happiness and joy.

When their lovemaking was over, Rey lay beside Kriya, holding her close. They slept peacefully, their bodies intertwined, their lost child forever in their hearts but their love for each other stronger than ever before.

THE END

I have so many OS to share with you all 😅. Hope you liked this piece & please do drop your creative criticism so that I can give you guys more stories to read! ♥️

Love,
SarafWasima 💋