Classroom Love Last Part

⚠️*CAUTION*⚠️

THIS TS CONTAINS MATURE/EXPLICIT SCENES/LANGUAGE, WAY MORE THAN YOU EXPECT. SO READ IT ON YOUR OWN RISK ONLY!

Ms. Ghai clutched at Reyaansh's shirt automatically as his tongue plunged into her mouth, flicking inside, and massaging her tongue with his, he expertly moved his hands to the back of her neck to pull her closer against his mouth.

Ms. Ghai moaned quietly as the hand he used to cup the back of her neck began to lightly draw circles, suddenly he pulled away from her. His light-grey eyes, were now almost black with arousal. "Ever since you've started teaching our class..I've been waiting to get my hands on you, and I've waited too fucking long to hold myself back"

He growled possessively, and with a gasp of surprise, Ms. Ghai watched as Reyaansh knocked everything off her desk before laying her down.

"I've seen the way you look at me...even without knowing how I looked, since before today..and it makes me so hard..why don't you feel for yourself Ms. Ghai" taking her petite hand, Reyaansh placed it on his dick and watched as Ms. Ghai's eyes closed briefly before she re-opened them, and when she did, they were slowly beginning to droop with lust.

"Fuck.." Reyaansh groaned as she bit her lip, slowly moving her hand against his dick. It noticeably hardened more under her touch, "That's it Ms. Ghai, keep stroking me just like that baby.." His breathing became more erratic as she stroked harder against the front of his jeans.

"Dammit!" He groaned, completely pulling down his pants so fast she wouldn't have even noticed if her hand didn't come directly in contact with his penis, right as he pulled down his boxers. "Oh god..."

Ms. Ghai moaned, gripping his dick fully in her hand. It was large, It was a man's dick, not anything like the puniness she expected from an 18-year-old. "Fuck yes" Reyaansh groaned as he slowly began to thrust his hips so that he was humping her hand.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck yes! God Ghai, fucking stroke me" he growled, it was a demanding growl, and it caused Ms. Ghai to moan herself.

"I have a very important question to ask you Ms. Ghai" She moaned as he writhed in her hand she began to stroke harder and faster, bringing him closer to his release. "Will-" he groaned, interrupting his own sentence.

"Will you let me fuck you?" he groaned, his eyes were dead set on her, and she couldn't help but to nod. Wasn't it alright to live a little sometimes?

Alright, this was obviously wrong, but at least he was of legal age.

"I want to hear you say it Ms. Ghai..." Reyaansh said lowly, his breath brushed against his ear as he sensually caressed her inner thighs. "I want you to fuck me Reyaansh... I know this is wrong, but... I just need you right now" At her words, Reyaansh groaned and unexpectedly shoved two fingers up into her cunt.

"GOD!" She shouted as he repeatedly pounded his fingers into her tightness, "Just getting you ready for the real thing" He breathed against her neck, carefully licking a certain area, that happened to be her sweet spot.

Ms. Ghai moaned as he pushed his fingers into her cunt deeper, wiggling them around quickly, forcing her to open her legs wider for him.

"I've been waiting to hear you moan like this for me baby..." he groaned, and began to insert another finger, pounding them into her so hard and fast that all she could do was moan and try to formulate words of agreement.

The desk rocked beneath her ass as she was finger-fucked. "REYAANSH!" She screamed, as the pussy juices between her legs began to gush out, making a wet noise like the sound of water sloshing around,  "Don't cum yet" he growled, retracting his fingers and sticking them into his mouth.