Found

I'm paralyzed with fear. Camila puts her finger to her lips, telling me not to say a word. They all have straight expressions on their faces. No one's smiling.

Lauren yanks my phone out of my hand which also painfully yanks my headphones out of my ears.

I yell "Ow!"

Camila steps on my feet right away and gives me a death stare. Dinah and Camila pull me up while Lauren gets my backpack.

Dinah whispers into my ear "Walk. Don't make us drag you out of here."

They let me go and I start to walk. When we get to the van, Dinah gets in first then Camila shoves me in, and she gets in after.

Lauren puts my backpack on the passenger seat and starts to drive. I don't get to say anything because as soon as I got on, Camila covered my mouth and nose with chloroform, causing me to pass out.

I wake up on a cold, hard floor. I'm in a cement room that's filled with nothing.

The girls are in front of me. They're waiting for me to wake up. I lock eyes with Lauren and she doesn't wait a second.

She walks over to me and slaps me hard. Camila walks towards me, with the other girls trailing behind her, and yells "Why did you run away?!"

She slaps me twice. "I trusted you! We all did!"

"I-I'm so-"

I try to speak, but before I can finish Dinah slaps my face hard and yells "Did we say you can talk?!"

I whimper and try to hold back my tears.

"Oh, now you're going to play the victim?! says Lauren slapping me.

"S-stop! P-please!" I cry

Ally slaps me and says "Did you not hear what Dinah just said?! You need to learn a lesson!"

Normani slaps me and pulls my hair so I'm looking at her. "After today, you'll think twice before you cross us."

That day I got one of the most painful beatings of my life. It lasted for what felt like an hour.

---

I wake up in a hotel room. Lauren tells me to go to the bathroom while she gets my food. So I do.

I go to the bathroom and when I come out I eat a light breakfast.

My whole body aches from the day before and I'm covered in so many bandages. I'm so weak and tired, so I decide to just sleep it off.

They wake me up for dinner and once I finish, I sit down on the sofa. Eventually, the girls walk over and join me. We sit in silence for a bit until Ally breaks it by saying "We have to ask you something, Sky..."

"Why do you keep running away to those people?" Normani asks

"What do you mean 'those people'? 'Those people' are my parents. They're the only ones that actually love and care about me." I reply

"I can't believe you still think that! Your so-called 'parents' were the ones who told us to keep you here!" Dinah says

They all stare at Dinah. Dinah has an expression of 'what did I just say' on her face.

"Shit. That was an accident." Dinah says quietly, clearly regretting what just came out of her mouth.

"What does that mean?" I ask confused

"Okay, I guess that we might as well tell her now," Lauren says looking around for approval.

"Yeah, okay, so there's something we've been hiding from you because we thought that you couldn't handle it," Normani says