Caught and Hurt

"Skylar, we know you're in there," it's Camila, "Get out here. Stop making a scene."

"Skylar, you heard her! Get out here now!" Lauren says, sternly. 

"Don't make us come in there and drag you out!" says Dinah. 

I guess they went through each stall to see if I was in there. It's pretty obvious I'm in here, considering it's the only stall that's locked. 

"Open the door, Skylar!" yells Normani. 

"P-please d-don't hurt me. I-I'm sorry." I respond, my voice breaking a little out of fear.

"Get out of the stall. Now!" says Lauren, impatiently. 

"Okay, okay. J-Just p-please don't hurt me."

I slowly open the stall door and as soon as my face comes into view, I'm slapped. Then they roughly grab my arm and drag me out of the bathroom. 

Ally was outside to make sure no one else came in. We get to the van in less than 7 minutes. They shove me in and Ally starts to drive. 

Dinah yells, "Look at what you did! I told you to have fun tonight, but did you listen? NO! Just wait until we get out of this van!" 

Camila spanks my face, and yells, "What's wrong with you? We brought you to the AMA's so you could have fun, not so you can run away to go to a family that doesn't even want you!"

I start to cry. 

Lauren says, "Oh my God! Give me a break! You really think tears are going to faze us after what you did?"

"I-I s-said I w-was s-sorry. M-My brother is in t-the h-hospital. W-What d-do you w-want me to d-do?" I say in between my tears

"Not run away, that's what!" says Normani, turning around to give me a death stare. 

"Honestly Sky, you're in so much trouble." Ally says. 

"We're not going to our hotel. We're going to one of the buildings we rent to punish you." Lauren says. 

"Hey, Mani, you got some chloroform? I don't want to listen to Skylar anymore." Camila says. 

"W-What?! No, stop! Don't put me to sleep! I won't talk!" I yell. 

"Yeah, one second. I'm going to put it on a cloth." Normani says, taking the chloroform out of her bag and pouring a little on a piece of cloth. 

"Stop! I said I'll stop talking!" I yell, frantically. 

"Here Mila," Normani says, completely ignoring my pleas. 

"Thanks," Camila says. 

Before I know it, Camila grabs my head and pushes me towards the cloth in her hand. I try to hold my breath, but I didn't last very long. I pass out almost instantly. 

When I wake up, I'm in a room by myself. The room is huge and well decorated. There are a few chairs here and there, a queen-sized bed and a couch across from the bed. 

I'm freaking out. My hands and legs are tied up with zip ties. I'm leaning up against the wall. I'm still wearing my dress, but they took off my heels. 

No, no, no. This can't be happening! Not again! God, please help me! I was on the edge of crying. 

Ten minutes later, the girls enter the room. As soon as I see them I began bawling.

 Camila walks up to me and yells "Oh my God, shut up!" 

She spanks me hard on my face with the back of her hand.