I miss her.

I wake up the next morning to someone shaking me, softly. I open my eyes slowly and see Lauren bent down in front of me. 

"Where's Camila?" I ask as I stretch

"She went to the airport. You'll see her at the concert. She might come to see you in the room you're going to stay in."

"What room?"

"We're going to put you in a room while we're at the venue to make sure Camila's mom won't see you. After the concert, you'll have to stay in the bus's lounge, okay? We're going to move all your things there in a little bit."

"Okay," I respond quietly 

"Alright, go get ready. Your breakfast is on the table." 

I get off my bed and walk, with my head down, to the bathroom. When I finish getting ready, I walk over to the table to eat. 

I don't eat my food. I just move it around my plate using my fork. Normani, Ally, and Dinah are sitting around the table while Lauren is standing next to my seat. They're all giving me concerned looks. 

Dinah softly asks "Sky, why are you still sad?"

"It's not like you won't ever see Camila again, honey," Manis says rubbing my hand softly 

"Hey, we have the whole morning to ourselves." Ally says enthusiastically in an effort to brighten the mood. "Do you guys want to take Sky out?"

"What would we do?" Mani asks 

"Sky, honey, what do you want to do?" Lauren asks touching my head 

I shrug. 

"Come on. There has to be something you want to do." Lauren says as she bends down to my level. 

I look at her, then back at my food and shrug. 

Dinah says "Ooo, how about we go to the movies?"

"Sure," I reply dryly

"Alright, let's look up what Sunshine Cinema is playing today." Ally says 

"What about the Fifth Wave? I heard it was a good movie!" Mani suggests 

"I'm down. Monkey, you wanna see it?" Dinah asks 

"Yeah, I was going to watch that movie with my....umm never mind." I look away 

"Sky, you okay?" Lauren asks putting her hand on my head 

"No," I hug her tightly as I began to cry. She sits down next to me, hugs me and kisses my hair. I say in between cries. "The people that I love are always the ones who leave me behind. Are you guys going to leave me too?"

"No, honey. We could never leave you, baby." Lauren says 

"Yeah, you're like our baby sister. We love you so much, honey," says Ally as she gently holds my hand 

"I love you all so much. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Awh, we love you too," Mani says hugging me and giving me a kiss on my head. 

Dinah comes over and gives a kiss on my forehead too. 

Once everything settles down, Dinah says "Alright, so we're going to see The Fifth Wave, right?"

"Yeah, it's on at 11:30. Ally responds. "It's 10:30 right now and the theater's 50 minutes away. We should probably head out."

We all get up and start to get ready, then we head out. We watch the movie and then head to the venue.