Silent Treatment

The next morning, I slowly sit up on the bed. My arm still hurts, but it's definitely feeling a lot better than yesterday. 

I swear to God, I will never say another word to those jerks again. I thought to myself. They didn't let me go see my brother. Instead, they beat me up and broke my arm. I hate them with all my heart. 

After 20 minutes the door opens and Normani walks in. She gives me a soft smile before saying "Hey Sky. You wanna go brush your teeth so you can eat and then have your medicine?"

I don't answer. I just get up and walk out the door. 

Once I finish brushing my teeth, I go down the steps and into the kitchen - where they're all waiting for me. 

They made Crepes. I sit down and Camila stands next to me while I eat. She puts her hand on my head and starts to brush through my hair. 

She says "You like it Monkey? Ally and I made it for the first time."

I don't answer. 

I can't believe she has the nerve to call me that right now. 

I push her arm away and I continue to eat. They all look at me with disappointment in their eyes - Camila being the one who looks the most hurt. 

Dinah says "Sky, are you still mad at us?"

I don't respond. I just look down at my plate and I continue to eat as if nothing was said. 

Camila says "Sky, can you answer us? Please?"

I don't respond. 

Honestly, I don't know. Of course, I'm mad at them, but I think I'm more scared of them than anything. They broke my arm! I don't know what else they're capable of, so of course, I'm scared. 

Lauren then brings me out of my thoughts. "You know what? If she doesn't want to answer then she doesn't have to. Just leave her alone. She can't stay mad at us forever."

They all sigh and continue to watch me eat. 

I finish eating and Normani gives me my medicine. After I eat it, I get up and turn around to go to my room. 

But, something stops me. I turn around and say in a quiet voice "I-I'm mad, b-but I'm more scared than mad."

Then I turn around and go back to my room. 

They call me down for lunch and dinner. 

After dinner, they come to my room. They sit down close to me on my bed. 

Camila says "Okay, we know you're scared of us, but you have to know that this was a really terrible accident. We would never hurt you this badly."

I scoff and look away.

Lauren grabs my chin and forces me to look at her "Are you ever going to talk to us again?"

She lets go of me when I don't answer. 

Ally says "We have 2 days off from recording our album. We took off because we want to be able to take care of you and give you some rest. If we didn't care about you, why would we do that?"

I look up at her then I look away.

"Oh my God Sky, can you answer us?" asks Dinah desperately 

"Well, if you're not going to answer us then I guess we'll stay here. That is if you don't have a problem with it. Do you Sky?" asks Camila 

I do have a problem, but I can't say anything 

"Well, I guess that's a no." 

She puts her arm around me and says "Oh, you're fine if I hug you, right?"