Skylar's Bullies

**Time Skip to a few weeks later**

For the first time in forever, the girls allowed me to use my phone.

I'm in the lounge of the bus, so I check my twitter feed. While I'm scrolling through it, I spot a bunch of mean tweets directed towards me. It starts off with "I wonder where Skylar went."

"She probably ran away to hide from us. What did you expect? She is a coward."

"What a piece of trash. She's such a disgrace to everyone."

I'm in complete shock and on the verge of breaking down. I know it's only 3 tweets, but man, did they hurt.

Before I can keep reading, Camila yells my name.

"Coming!" I yell back

I log out of twitter and walk out of the room holding my phone. When I get to Camila, I ask, "What?"

"Let's go. We're at our next stop. The other girls went to the hotel room already." Camila says as she gathers her things

"Are we staying here for two days too?"

"Yeah. Come on. Go grab your stuff." She says rushing me

"Alright. I'm coming, I'm coming."

I get my stuff and we get out of the bus that's parked right in front of the hotel. Camila calls Dinah to ask her what room we're in. She tells us 214.

Camila knocks on the door and Dinah answers. We walk in and I ask Camila, "Do I have to come today?"

"Yes. Eat your hamburger before we leave. I'll get you some water with it." Camila replies walking away to get water

"Okay thanks, but why do I have to come?"

"Remember the last time we let you do something by yourself? Yeah, that's why." Dinah says referring to the time I ran away.

"Oh my gosh," I reply, rolling my eyes

"Oh, I know you did not just roll your eyes at me," Dinah says playfully

"Oh, but I did," I reply

She messes up my hair. I yell as I try to fix my hair "Hey! Now that's just a low blow."

She laughs "Relex, I'll fix it."

She grabs a brush and starts brushing through my hair. "Hurry up and finish eating so we can leave."

"Aren't you guys going to eat?" I ask in between bites

"Oh, we already ate. Here's your water bottle." Camila says placing the bottle next to my food.

"Thank you."

Once I'm done eating, we all leave the hotel and head to the dressing room. They began to change and get their makeup done. I sit on the couch going through my phone.

What was I looking at? You guessed it! The mean tweets on Twitter.

"Remember how she was the idiot of our class?"

"Don't forget the ugliest. She looks like an ape."

I can't read anymore because I see Camila and Lauren walking towards me. I quickly log out of twitter and put my phone down on my lap.

Camila looks at me suspiciously and asks "You okay, Monkey?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm good." I reply

"Are you sure? You look really upset."