❤Chapter one: California Rosewood❤

I walk down the halls of Philadelphia's Saint.Ursula's boarding school with my head held high and my shoulders drawn back in complete and utter confidence.

Saint.Ursula's is a free dress school and I made absolutely sure that my outfit screamed fierce.

As I open the door to the common room, I spot my best friends, Tiffany Hawkland and Juliette Dovemark, lounging by the TV.

Tiff and Juli have been my best friends ever since the third grade and we've ruled the school ever since the fourth, we're known as The Ghoul Squad because we're scary cool and intimidating. Now we're in the ninth grade and we're enjoying every minute of our reign.

"Hey ghouls!" I exclaim.

"Hey Cali!" They both respond.

"So what's the new G on the block?" I ask in anticipation, because G was code for Gossip, and it was always exciting to hear about the going ons at Saint.Ursula especially since it was co-ed.

"More like who, there's a new girl and she's super rich!" Tiff practically squeals in an excited tone, her silver Miu Miu earrings dangling as she did. Her sea green eyes opened wide in excitement and her sleek chocolate brown hair glistening in the light.

"Aren't we all?" I asked incredulously already a little jealous at the attention the new girl was getting without even being in the room.

"Well yeah, but she's like the daughter of a YSL model. A YSL model!" Tiff whisper-screams

"So, my dad's a hotshot lawyer?" I informed desperate to drag attention away from her and to know if the girl who talked the talk could actually walk the walk.

"Well....we haven't really met her y-"
Julie was cut off mid-sentence as gasps erupt across the room.

I slowly turn around to find a tall, willowy auburn-haired girl with glowing Bambi hazel eyes. She was wearing a White Fendi tank paired with black Ralph Lauren jeans and a black YSL jacket.

Her skin is tanned and her lips look freshly glossed as she walks across the room like the whole world is at her feet. Basically she walked like one of the ghouls and that was unacceptable.

"Naye" I said immediately.

"Naye" Tiffany seconded.

We both looked at Juliette expectantly. She rolled her amber eyes at us but didn't dissapoint.

"Naye" she conceded.

It was done. The Ghouls were in agreement. The new girl has to go and I can't wait to chuck her out.

That marks the end of chapter one. How do you think the Ghoul Squad will treat the new girl?

Find out in the next chapter to come.