Graduation

A/n

It will only be this chapter and the prologue I will continue it but I don't know what to write for it anymore so I'll finish it off for you guys, I love you all and hope you enjoy ❤

----------

It's finally here! Lauren's grandmother fixes her hat on top of her head and smiles.

"My gorgeous proudness," Lauren's grandmother coos.

"Awww grammy don't cry," Lauren bites down on her lower lip.

"It's just so emotional watching you graduate," Her grandmother wipes a tear.

Lauren pulls her grandmother in a hug as Camila walks over.

"Hi, baby!" She smiles brightly. Camila turns to Lauren's grandmother, "Abue J!"

"Camila!" Lauren's grandmother hugs the brunette.

Camila hugs the old lady back, taking in her scent. She pulls away and looks at her girlfriend. "Graduation is about to start baby," She holds her hand out.

Lauren takes it, she puts her other hand on her grandmother's shoulder, smiling. "I'll see you in the crowd abuelita."

"Te amo my beautiful green eyes," The old lady touches Lauren's face.

"I love you too abuelita," Lauren smiles. She looks at Camila and nods at the brunette. Both girls go to where all the other graduates are and sit down.

The principal goes in order of the last name so when he gets to Camila she tenses up.

"This next student is one of our most valuable ones, especially in the sports division. She will always be our best Cheerleader Captain of the Rattlers. She won four academic awards along with 6 sports awards give it up for... Camila Cabello!"

Camila stands up taking her awards, shaking the principal's hand. She looks out at the crowd spotting Lauren's grandmother taking pictures after pictures.

Once she's done she bows and sits back down. Camila looks over at Lauren who is a little further away from her. Lauren holds up a thumbs up and blows her a kiss. More students get called up and soon a bright smile forms on the principles lips.

"I'm proud to say this next student's awards because she might not be part of the sports division but she made our academics and our art be known for. She won so many tournaments, she's one of the best artists this campus has ever experienced, I can tell this students future is very bright with her brilliance. I award 5 medals and 7 academic awards to this amazing student, give it up for Lauren Jauregui ladies and gentlemen!"

Lauren stands up, walking over to the principal. She hugs her friends on the way and when she gets to Camila, the brunette stands up embracing her girlfriend. Lauren hugs her back and all the graduates cheer.

In the past days, all the students were accepting of the beautiful couple and surprisingly they found the nerd who In the beginning was no one, very amusing and fun to hang out with.

Lauren goes up to the principal and shakes his hand. Lauren looks at her grandmother and the old lady wipes a tear blowing a kiss towards her. Lauren smiles and takes her awards, going back to her seat.

Once the ceremony is done all the football guys stand up and they pick up Lauren. Camila howl Lauren's name over and over again.

Camila smiles and moves all of the football guys aside. She smiled at Liam and he puts Lauren down. Camila nods at him with a smile which he returns. Camila pulls Lauren in a hug, kissing her jaw.

"Congratulations baby!" Camila whispers.

Liam sees Lauren's grandmother asking for help so he helps the old lady up the stairs to the stage. He tells all the football guys to move aside so the old lady can reach Lauren.

"My proudness!" The old lady says.

Lauren pulls away from her girlfriend and hugs her grandmother instead. "Te amo abuelita!" Lauren smiles brightly.

"I adore you baby girl," Her grandmother strokes the green eyed girls hair.

"Time to partayyy!" Troy cheers.

Lauren looks at her grandmother and the old lady touches her cheek.

"Go celebrate sweetie we will celebrate tomorrow, I love you so much!" She says sweetly. Lauren's grandmother touches Lauren's chest just above her heart and kisses Lauren's cheek.

"I love you too Abuelita," Lauren hugs her abuelita once again.