𝘃. 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

╔════════════════╗
social media and real life
╚════════════════╝

╔════════════════╗social media and real life╚════════════════╝

DEPRESSION. it eats away at you until you're nothing but a soul stuck in a body that you felt trapped in. as if you were stuck in a cage, screaming for help and yet nobody knew.

athena gregg was always the life of the party. she danced in a way that was hypnotizing. her smile could make your heart dance in ways you could not even imagine until he came along.

i spent the next few days hanging out with jaden. everytime avani went to sway for anthony, i went with her.

"no fucking way." i mumbled when the notification popped up on my phone.

"wait, what's up?" he asked, looking up from his phone.

"nothing just girly things." i sighed, dismissing the bath and body works sale alert.

"oh." he grabbed my phone making me giggle in amusement.

"hey!" i yelled. he leaned against the headboard and held the phone up. i jumped at him to get it but he wouldn't stop moving. i squirmed onto his lap which immediately made him tense up. i grabbed my phone with a smirk and rolled off.

"uh, let's um-let's go live on instagram." he stuttered.

"okay sure." i clicked the live button and rested my head on jadens shoulder. "hey guys what's good!"

"hi guysss, we're here vibing."

"yup that's us. just vibing." i chuckled. "you guys should send in questions!"

"how did you guys meet." i read aloud.

"i met her at the hype house but i didn't really hang out with her and then i slid into her dms and now we're besties."

"you commented on my post actually." i corrected.

"yeah she's kinda hot." jaden laughed.

"shut up." an idea popped into my head. "can we go downstairs?" he nodded and we ended the live. i grabbed a hoodie and we walked out jadens room. we walked downstairs and right into bryces youtube video.

"oh hey guys! for the vlog, are you two dating?" he asked.

"ew no im dating charli." i laughed jokingly.

"damnn." bryce chuckled with me.

"truth or dare." i said.

"oh not this again!" he groaned.

"don't be a pussy."

"dare."

"i dare you and jaden to...tape a mattress to some skateboards and roll down the driveway."

"bet." and that's exactly what happened. i watched from sidewalk in amusement. jaden stood and rode it, screaming 'wooh!'. i smiled at him. we made eye contact and suddenly he lost balance making him fall.

"shit!" i immediately ran towards the jaden who was plopped on the floor. i reached my hand out for the boys, bryce thanking me and brought the limping mess, jaden, into the house and onto the counter.

"fuck." jaden groaned. his bruise was much more worse than bryces. i rummaged through their medicine cabinet, grabbing alcohol wipes and a gauze.

"this might hurt jay." i thought to myself.

"wait..i have neosporin in my car." i grabbed my keys from the counter and ran. when i came back, avani and josh were laughing at jadens stupidity. "guys shut up. it could get infected!" i said worriedly. avani looked at me and grinned. i squeezed some of the neosporin onto my index finger and gently applied it on the wound. luckily it wasn't deep. i grabbed a giant bandaid and put it on. he looked at me with a pained smile.

"you fucking idiot!" i punched his shoulder lightly. "you could have gotten seriously hurt you know? what if you sprained your leg? or worse! what if you broke it? what if you got paralyzed by the waist down! what if you got seriously hurt jaden? if you couldn't walk, you wouldn't be able to perform your music on stage! why are you laughing?! why are you guys laughing?"

"your doing the thing again." avani yelled from the couch.

"what thing?" i said frustrated.

"i could have gotten seriously hurt too!" bryce mumbled loudly.

"you scraped your knee, bryce."

"still hurt."