𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀

╔════════════════╗
irl
╚════════════════╝

i met up with the group, fashionably late

i met up with the group, fashionably late. they were already in the parking lot. avani got ready with anthony so i just got ready while on facetime with addison.

"hey guys." i snuck up to the distracted group, fixing my top. they all stared at me weirdly. "whats up with you guys? never seen a mini skirt." i chuckle, going ahead of them and to the club. i pulled up my fake id. after a few moments of persuading, i got us in.

"why are you looking at me so weirdly," i asked them.

"because you look hot." bryce laughed making addison hit him.

"we've just never seen you in an outfit so showy." addison corrected.

"i forgot you guys never met athena before nick." avani chuckled.

"what do you mean?" jaden said, i left the group and headed to the bar.

"aight, im gonna find someone to go home with. bye." jaden scoffed but i ignored it.

"she was..well, that." avani pointed at me, the group following her eyes. i downed a shot, smiling at the girl next to me. she handed me her puff, letting me take a hit. i laughed and clapped standing up on the counter, dancing.

"YESS BITCH!!" larri came and joined me.

"woah." jaden said.

"yeah. woah." addison commented.

"nick made her soft. always thought it was kinda boring." avani grabbed anthonys hand and headed off with him.

"wooh!" i yelled, jumping off the counter as i continued dancing. it had been an hour since we got here. "more shots please! vodka." as soon as i said that, five appeared. i downed them quickly. i swayed my hips to the song. the smell of sweat and weed was intoxicating. i smiled at a girl i caught staring at me, slowly dancing my way over to her. i wrapped my hands around her shoulders. it became intense. and, at the heat of the moment we kissed. i was openly bisexual. i always have been. must have been crazy for jaden to watch that in action though. i laughed as i locked eyes with him from across the room. the red and blue lights alternated. i felt in power. for the first time in years i felt dangerous. i was filled with adrenaline. the girl and i continued just jumping along to the song. her lips trailed down to my neck. i pulled away after a few moments and danced to a frazzled jaden. i did the same as i did to the girl, wrapping my arms over his shoulders.

"hey. how's your night." i smiled.

"you're hot." he laughed.

"im flattered." i giggled.

"otherwise though, it's been slow."

"tell me about it." i looked around. "i need to get dick downed." (a/n IM SO UNCOMFY I HATE IT HERE)

"maybe i can help with that."

"in the heat of the moment?"

"in the heat of the moment."