𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘃. 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

╔════════════════╗
irl
╚════════════════╝

"good mornin!" the bed started moving up and down

"good mornin!" the bed started moving up and down. i felt something jump onto my stomach, making me groan.

"come downstairs ath! jay jay has a surprise." maddie smiled.

"i drowsily open my eyes and grab one of jadens hoodies, pulling it over my head. in a rush, maddie dragged me down the stairs. the smell of pancakes entered my nose. the dining table was fully packed with pancake boxes from ihop, some eggs and bacon, every breakfast food imaginable.

"why did you do this??" maddie ran upstairs to call avani. i giggled, going over to hug an accomplished looking jaden.

"maddie woke me up and she wanted pancakes so we went to ihop. don't worry, mrs. gregg came with us." she pointed to my aunt who just came from upstairs with my uncle.

"thank you auntie."

"it was actually jaden who payed." she clarified, smiling.

"oh, what the hell. thanks jay." i laugh. "here let me venmo you." i pulled out my phone, heading to sit down with the rest of my family. (avani, maddie, mom, aunt julie, uncle jack)

"no, its chill." he smiled, sitting in between maddie and i.

-

"jay jay!"

"yea maddie?" he grumbled, half chewed pancakes in his mouth.

"i ran out of syrup!" she frowned, making a pouty face.

"let's go get some muchkin." he wiped his mouth with a napkin and carried maddie.

"yay!" they walked to the pantry making jokes.

"girls i was thinking maybe we could go to starbucks and then just have a pool day." my aunt said.

"perfect. you could bring anthony." i nod to avani.

"oh and can we stop by micheals? i wanted to get something." avani smiles.

"what is it?" i ask

"i wanted to do the blood pendant thing on tiktok with anthony." jaden and maddie walked in.

"the blood pendant? i wanted to do that too. you guys wanna get matching ones with ath and i?" he asked, seating maddie back in the chair. "ath u up for it?"

"sure."

———

i walked into micheals. avani was holding maddie.

"no im serious! there was actually a kid in high school who shit in the hallway." jaden said.

"bro ur kidding!"

"im forreal." we laughed.

we passed by the stuffed animal isle. i immediately stopped seeing the cutest upside down heart plushy. i grabbed jadens hand gasping.

"thats adorable!" he laughed. "what is it?"

"excuse me?" i asked a worker. "what is this?"

"that's a penis." he said uncomfortable. jaden let out the biggest snort.

"im dead." he chuckled.

"im getting it." i grabbed it, walking out of the isle, shocking him.

"you're kidding."

"i'm not kidding! it's cute. i'll just say its a blob." he caught up to me, grabbing my hand, and we went to the next isle to see avani.

"is that a penis?" she pointed at the plushy, covering maddies ears.

"its a blob!" i defended the pillow. "did you end up finding the pendants?"

"look at that snake one." jaden pointed making my mouth drop.

"dude. thats hot." i grabbed the pendant. "wanna do it later?"

"duh."