𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽

╔════════════════╗
jaden pov
╚════════════════╝

╔════════════════╗jaden pov╚════════════════╝

"its terrible. we heard banging and a crash and then it all just stopped. i figured you would be the first person she'd want to see because of your history. she doesn't want to talk to us. she's just been a complete wreck the past few days and she hasn't even eaten. she just stays locked up in her room 'quietly' sobbing." avani said frantic, taking the two of us upstairs. when we reached the top of the staircase, i turned to go to ath's room. the sight that broke me was her mom, sitting on the floor outside the room.

"hi miss gregg." i offered a small smile which she returned. avani fiddled with some keys before opening athena's door. the stench of weed hit me like a train. the room was a wreck. the desk was turned over. it was like a scene from a horror movie. and the worst part of it was seeing nailea on the floor, shaking. she was holding her knees to her chin tightly, with blood running down her hands. i turned to see her mirror, shattered. i closed the door softly and approached her, kneeling down.

"hey bubs." i smiled, crouching down to meet her eyes. "let's go get this cleaned up?" i pointed at her red knuckles. she nodded, lifting up her tear stained face. i grabbed her arm and brought her out of the door, meeting avani and their mom who looked surprised to see me. ath ignored them and continued walking downstairs and to the kitchen. "where's your medicine cabinet?"

"third one to your left." she mumbled. i opened the cabinet door and grabbed the neosporin and some bandages. i grabbed her right hand softly. the wounds weren't that deep. i applied the neosporin. she winced at the touch. i put the bandages on and then did the same to her left hand. "you wanna go on a car ride with me?"

"i look like shit. and i smell like weed." she said.

"i think you look beautiful. and you can put one of my hoodies over yourself to cover the smell." i smiled. she looked at me conflicted.

"why are you being so nice to me? shouldn't you be with mads or something?" she whispered softly.

"mads?"

"yeah. you're not over her right? that's why you slept with me. to get over her. that's why you're still here right now." she mumbled. she was high as a kite.

"i—wait here i need to tell vani that we're going out." i moved the thoughts of what she said out of my mind. i didn't need to think about that right now. "avani, hey."

"hey, what's going on? is she okay?" her mom butted in.

"yeah she's just a little shaken up. i invited her to go out for a drive and to talk. i was wondering if that was okay with you guys?" i asked politely.

"yeah of course!" aths mom said with a smile. "just take care of her. stay safe." i nodded. her mom went into ath's room with a sad look on her face, before beginning to clean up.