𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆

╔════════════════╗
irl and insta
╚════════════════╝

╔════════════════╗irl and insta╚════════════════╝

NICK and i's breakup was a nasty one. there's mutual breakups that you just don't care about then there's breakups that just shake you to your core. imagine being so completely and utterly in love with someone. then they cheat on you. and then they break up with you.

it caused tremendous damage to my being, that i cannot deny. i was in love with him in a way that kept me to my toes. everything he did, he did with grace. he taught me how to love. but i wasn't enough for him.

DIE FOR YOU:
CHAPTER SEVEN

athenagregg we be on our playlist shit! :3

jadenhossler THATS MY BESTIE
charlidamelio NO THATS MINE
dixiedamelio NO THATS MINEE
user LMAO DIDN'T NICK CHEAT ON HER WITH YOU
athenagregg i don't hold a grudge
user rly girl? respect urself enough to hold a grudge
user ur too nice for ur own good

nickaustin beautiful
user TO THE STREETS YOU GO
user LMAO AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAH NO 💞💫🧚‍♀️ baddie! but without the bad 🧚‍♀️💫💞

i turned off my phone and turned to jaden. sway rented an air bnb for the second day and we were waiting for our room assignments.

"we're gonna be roomies right?" i asked my sister.

"um, i was actually thinking you could room with jaden. this is anthony and i's first weekend away so like...but if you aren't comfortable with it, fries before guys and,"

"ew never say that and its fine, vani. totally chill!" i laughed. i was super comfortable with jaden. we spent the last few months in each other's company but this seemed different. it was a weekend away in super nice rooms and luxury. it was like a romantic getaway.

"anthony kicked me out to room with avani." jaden complained, grabbing my hand.

"yeah, avani did the same." i laughed.

"so..."

"so..."

"roomies?" he chuckled.

"why not?" i shrugged. "but we have to get the best room." he looked at me and smirked. i squeezed his hand and ran past anthony and avani.

"hey!" anthony yelled.

"you snooze you lose!" i yelled back, running into the master bedroom. "i'll take the couch."

"we've slept in the same bed before." he said in a questioning manner. "and if you really aren't comfortable ill take the couch."

"okay." i said happily before i flopped onto the bed. "come cuddle."

"we have to get to playlist in like an hour." he replied, chuckling.

"five minutes?" i whined.

"fine."

——

"athENAAA! WAKE YOUR ASS UP BITCH! WE'RE LATE!" bryce yelled, pulling jaden and i.

"shit!" i jumped out of bed and changed my outfit quickly. i wanted to do a cool makeup look but i didn't have the time so i just touched it up. jaden ruffled his hair and fixed his clothes. we ran down the stairs, hand in hand and into the car.

"we're stupid."