𝗶. 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹

╔════════════════╗
social media and real life
╚════════════════╝

╔════════════════╗social media and real life╚════════════════╝

JADEN HOSSLER had a reputation. he was known for his arrogance and his ability to make girls drop at his feet, but everyone knew that deep down in what seemed to be a cold black heart was a hurt little boy.

his childhood was difficult so to speak, it made his desire for love and validation even more prominent than most. however when he finally recieved that type of love, he ran away from it thinking that the risk of getting your heart broken was too big and that he didn't deserve it.

however the minute he met madison lewis, he was left starstruck and confused. how could one be so elegant and hold themselves to such high esteem and yet be the funniest and most interesting girl he had ever met.

before anyone knew it, the wild beast was tamed and it looked to everyone that jaden hossler had finally found his match. she worked well with his family and was kind to his fans. everyone in his life approved of the blonde girl.

she was a little too perfect.

"i really do have feelings for you, but i need time to work on myself and my own insecurities before i'm able to jump into another relationship with someone."

"but madison...i love you. whatever you're going through, i promise to stay by your side through all of it. i care about you so much. please don't do this." he asked as tears pooled in his eyes, an aching feeling in his stomach.

"we need to break up." it was that moment when jaden swore never to speak of love for the simple reason that it didn't fucking exist. how could it when the way that theworld was just so goddamn cruel.

DIE FOR YOU:
CHAPTER ONE

athenagregg howdy motherfuckers

avani she said: howdy 🤠
athenagregg yes i did in fact

luvanthony is that a tattoo 😵
athenagregg is that...is that an xd emoji?

charlidamelio bro my best friend is so pretty
jadenhossler isn't she though? 🤤🤤🤤
athenagregg thank you charliii 🤍🤍

addisoneasterling SLAY ME DADDY
athenagregg that's kinda weird because i don't remember donating sperm to make you 😦
addisoneasterling fuck uuu
athenagregg @brycehall i stole ur girl HAHAHA
brycehall is it weird that im ok with this?
athenagregg yes it is 😶

jadenhossler hot
user you have a gf-
user mans said: mads? no. athena? yes!
athenagregg oh 😮
user they match each others vibes so much
i ship this way more than mads and him

brycehall ew she acts like a girl sometimes?
athenagregg oh fuck off

brycehall ew she acts like a girl sometimes?➝ athenagregg oh fuck off