𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

╔════════════════╗
irl
╚════════════════╝

the past few days have basically been a teen romcom plot

the past few days have basically been a teen romcom plot. jaden has been staying with me every night and every day just spending time with me and hanging out. we went on adventures and late night drives. i loved it. "uh oh i think im in troub troubs." i frowned looking at my phone, breathing out the smoke from jaden's puffbar. i spent the day with him at sway cause he needed more clothes to bring over.

"maddie and her family are coming today. my mom wants me and avani to come home."

"can i sleepover tonight again or is that weird for your family?"

"don't be silly, my mom loves you. you're basically family now."

"that's so sweet what the fuck" he laughed.

"dude youre like a son to my mom." i smiled grabbing the plushy from jadens bed.

"let's say bye to the boys then." he grabbed his suitcase and i stood up following him.

-

as soon as i walked in, maddie ran up to me and jumped, hugging my stomach tightly.

"hey bubs!" i smiled.

"ath! ath! i missed you so much! look at my cool tricks!" she ran to the couch in excitement and did a little roll.

"that was so cool!" jaden smiled at maddie. she froze shyly and ran to hug my leg making me giggle.

"oh aunt julie, nice to see you again." i waved at her. she and my uncle, jack, were in the kitchen chatting with my mom.

"hi!!" she paused walking over to hug me.

"this is jaden, my friend."

"nice to meet you jaden!" she smiled, winking at me.

"oh no, we're just friends." i confirmed.

"nai! whisper in your ear." maddie cut the conversation making me pick her up, so she could tell me her secret.

"can you ask jayjay to give me a piggy back ride?" she whispered loudly.

"oh, i don't know maddie. jay's kind of tired."

"im fine baby." he said nonchalantly making me blush. hard. he grabbed maddie out of my hand and placed her on his back making her laugh hysterically. the next hour they spent just talking and hanging out. jaden played with her the whole time.

"so jaden what do you do?" my aunt asked as jaden molded the play doe into a heart. "are you in the social media field?"

"i'm in the social media field but im transferring to music."

"thats cool! athena's uncle actually had this small underground rock band when he first moved to vegas.

"oh really?" he smiled.