𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵

╔════════════════╗
irl
╚════════════════╝

╔════════════════╗irl╚════════════════╝

I woke up, legs tangled with jadens. he was a loud snorer and it pissed me off but i grew used to it. i shook him, trying to wake him up but he didn't budge.

"damn it." i scrolled on tiktok, stuck under his heavy weight. my volume was at its lowest. he threw over an arm on me subconsciously making me laugh.

DIE FOR YOU:
CHAPTER EIGHT

"w-huh?" he stumbled awake, making me laugh even harder.

"you dumbass." i giggled.

"fuck off." he yelled into the pillow in annoyance.

"whY ArE yOu YelLinG!" i imitated the popular vine. (wHY Are yOu RUNNIng!)

"i hate mornings. and why the hell are you up at..." he paused to check his phone. "six am?!"

"me too. but i love this comfy ass king sized bed." i laughed, stumbling upon a cinnamon roll pancake recipe.

"we're making this." jaden said, resting his head on my shoulder.

"we don't have ingredients." i replied amused making him pout.

"we can make the house eggs and bacon?" i offered.

"okay bet." i stood up and threw on one of my hoodies.

"huh?" he said.

"what?"

"why aren't you wearing one of my hoodies?" he complained.

"i," i thought for a second. "it was closest to me and well...i just thought it would be inappropriate."

"but..." he made a frowny face.

"is the jaden hossler, rockstar, musical prodigy, and hottest tiktoker, actually pouting?" i asked, putting a hand over my heart for affect. "fine." i took off the hoodie, careful not to make the cami top underneath come off with it, and put on his.

"you look like you got swallowed by my clothes."

"it's not my fault that i'm 4'11!" i replied.

"whatever shawty."

"did you just call me-" he stood up and wrapped an arm over my shoulder.

"came out of my mouth before i could think, let's not speak of it." we walked out the room.

"the f-boy came out!" i giggled once we reached the kitchen. i dipped from under his arm and opened the fridge. "where did these eggs even come from?"

"they were gonna egg the white- oh shit i mean, the hype house, yesterday but avani stopped us." jaden leaned on the counter, smiling at me.

"and the bacon?" i raised an eyebrow.

"bryce was high."

"oh makes sense." i shrugged. "what about the milk?"

"bryce was high." he repeated. i smiled at him and pulled out all three of the mentioned items out of the fridge. the air bnb left us materials for cooking so i grabbed a mixy bowl (LMAO JUST GO WITH IT IDK WHAT TO CALL IT) and cracked all the eggs.

"ooh, wifey material." jaden teased, pouring in the milk. we messed around for the next hour and made a huge breakfast. by the time we were done, the dishes were washed, granted soap was all over us from messing around, and the whole counter was filled with plates of eggs and bacon.

jaden and i were already sat at the dining table when avani and olivia came in.

"hey guys! we smelled bacon." avani smiled.

"damn did you make this?" olivia grabbed a plate, moaning at the taste, avani following in suit.

"im surprised jaden hasn't already wifed you up already. you guys are dating right?" olivia said. avani made an inhuman noise.

"oh! us, we're not, um..." i blushed.

"we're not together." jaden finished.

"if you don't ask her out, i will." bryce rubbed his hands together and took a piece of bacon from my plate. jaden looked at him questioningly. "kidding, kidding."