𝘅𝘃. 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀

╔════════════════╗
irl
╚════════════════╝

╔════════════════╗irl╚════════════════╝

"how have you been?" i asked.

"no time to talk. they're playing games. come on." he grabbed my hand and dragged me to...jadens room?

"truth and dare's over done. what about...suck and blow?" mads said making eye contact with chase.

"ooh! i'm good at sucking and blowing!" i yelled before my eyes opened wide in realization. most of the room had a smile on their face. "oh shit not like that." we laughed and stood in a circle. josh pushed jaden into me. now, i was in between jaden and chase. mads was next to jaden.

DIE FOR YOU:
CHAPTER FIFTEEN

josh was starting. he passed the card to nessa who passed it to kio who passed it to olivia. then, olivia passed it to bryce who went to pass it to addison but suddenly the card fell, making them kiss.

"aww!" i yelled. addison blew the card to chase, trying to contain her laughter. chase had the card on his mouth and turned to me. i leaned in to grab it but he blew the card away last minute, pulling me into a tight kiss. i quickly pulled away in disgust. "what the hell, chase! do you not know how to suck?"

"no but i was hoping you did." chase smirked making me shiver.

"aye, shut the fuck up man!" bryce yelled.

"get the fuck out of here." jaden pushed him. he put his hands up in mock surrender.

"what's with you ath? i dont get you. you flirt with me all year and then-"

"as if!" i yell.

"aight whatever." he laughed. "fucking slut."

"excuse me?" jaden and the boys got closer.

"shut the fuck up chase." olivia said.

"you went from fucking that dolan twin and then you went to nick. i heard you even got with jaden!" he yelled. grayson dolan was the first boy to break my heart. we were young and stupid. i was just in the limelight and he helped me through everything. i slapped him, tears in my eyes.

"fuck you, chase."

"oh i bet you would." i bit my lip and turned around. i was probably gonna regret this. i kicked his 'no-no zone'.

"how would your best friend feel hearing that you kissed his ex, huh?" he went silent. "i'm not gonna tell him, dont worry. i'm gonna leave that to you. or maybe fucking tiktok room, whatever. i hope you know who told charli that you were still a good person or who told the boys to invite you even after you tried to get with all of their girls. i wasn't trying to get with you, chase. i was being a good friend because while everyone else thought the chase we knew was gone, i clung on to hope. if anything, you were the one who wanted something more than friendship between us. you literally told me, 'i like crazy girls' so i guess here's your fucking crazy." i shook my head. "so, why don't you just get the fuck out?"

 "so, why don't you just get the fuck out?"