𝘅𝗶𝘅. 𝘀𝗲𝘅 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗲

╔════════════════╗
jaden pov
╚════════════════╝

╔════════════════╗jaden pov╚════════════════╝

the car ride was a quiet one. it was nice. calming. i was still struggling with knowing what i knew. knowing that i had fallen in love with someone i once considered my best friend. it was a different kind of silence. we both knew that we loved each other, and it was obvious.

late night, call you in the late night.

instead of giving in to the temptation to sing along, i became awkward. shy.

"is something wrong?" she asked, lowly.

"no, everythings fine. why?" i was snapped out of my thoughts.

"youre clenching the steering wheel and you usually sing along to this song." she giggled. oh god. the giggle made it even worse. i hadn't heard it in such a long time.

"made what worse?" she asked.

"what?"

"you said the giggle made it even worse." she looked at me confused.

"i, i said that out loud?" i laughed.

"you're adorable." she laughed. "um, let's stop here?" i pulled into the lookout. it was an overview of all of los angeles.

"so..what happened?"

"what do you mean?" she asked.

"why were you sad?"

"i, um. i don't really know. i guess i was just over some shit. i never really got time to heal over nick. now i'm healed, i guess?"

"good. now the real reason?"

"i fell in love with someone that doesn't love me back. it just hurts i guess." if only you knew.

"whoever he is, he's a dumbass." we laughed.
"you know, you probably have to get back on social media."

"yeah, true. let's film a tiktok or something." i picked the freak like me audio and set it up, doing the three second timer.

"wait my chain's a little loose can you fix it?" she asked. i nodded, pulling the chain accidentally choking her. she moaned tilting her head back and she began laughing. well, guess she likes choking? i pulled away from her and joined in her laughter.

"should we post it?" i asked. i was never gonna forget that sound.

jadenhossler i was just tryna adjust the chain-

6 million likes
509,937 comments

user LMAO ATHENA

user well he knows what she likes now

user that definitely turn him on
liked by creator

user i thought it was apart of the audio i-

user athenas into that?? ahahah

user jadens like- cut the cameras

user his faCE TURNED RED-

user it came out so effortless

user she on x games mode

user yall talkin bout the moan and not the tent in jadens pants

user yall talkin about the video and not the shade she threw on twitter

user guYS THATS HIS SHIRT