𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶. 𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂

╔════════════════╗
last chapter
╚════════════════╝

i watched the girl i had been so intoxicated with for the past few months grab maddie, tickling her all around

i watched the girl i had been so intoxicated with for the past few months grab maddie, tickling her all around. avani and anthony were sat at one chair, avani on his lap, and athena went to grab maddie an otterpop. i was thinking about the past few days. athena and i acted like a couple, we kissed, we cuddled, sometimes it even escalated. but yet, we didn't have a proper title.

"i want a dog." athena said randomly, walking back to the bonfire all of us were hanging out at. all of a sudden maddie began licking her.

"eww bro!" ath chuckled running onto the lounge chair we shared. she snuggled into me, tryna get away from maddie.

"ay! only i can do that." i grabbed onto athena licking her cheek.

"speaking of licking-"

"woah." anthony chuckled, making his smore.

"jay we should take maddie to creamistry tomorrow!" nailea smiled, looking up at me:

"where we had our first date?" i chuckled.

ATHENA POV

i smiled at jaden. he had been super affectionate all day. any chance he had to touch me, he did. and yet, we didn't even have a title. we were just super lovey.

"we're gonna go inside." jaden said suddenly, grabbing me. anthony had a smirk on his face like he knew what jaden was planning.

he dragged me up the stairs and into my room, pushing me against the wall and attacking me with kisses. the kisses travelled lower, until he began to leave his mark all over my neck. it felt right. but i still had this pit in my stomach.

"wait jay, hold on."

"yeah?" he mumbled into my neck, continuing.

"what are we?" he immediately paused, backing up.

"friends."

"friends?" i asked.

"yeah, why?"

"friends that make out and do shit?"

"yeah?"

"jaden no."

"jaden yes.

"how are we friends? we hang out everyday, we call each other pet names, we've met each others families, we basically live together. i don't understand."

"i don't know athena?" he scoffed. "what do you want me to say baby?"

"you're telling me we're just friends."

"yes."

"so i can go fucking hit up chase right now and ask him to fuck?" i groan.

"yea."

"and you can call up charly fucking jordyn and stick your dick in her?"

"yes."

"jaden, that doesn't sit right with me."

"baby, calm down. i like the situation we're in."

"i don't. i have feelings for you jaden! me knowing that you're just able to go out and fuck someone after hanging with me makes me, i dont know, i guess jealous!"

"i'm not gonna fucking do that! you don't think i have feelings for you? how do you think i feel knowing half the influencers we know beat their meats to you everynight!"

"then ask me to be your girlfriend!" i yell.

"what?" he whispered.

"it's obvious we have some sort of feelings for each other right?"

"i guess."

"then shouldn't we be together? neither of us are okay with the other person hooking up with anyone else. we're basically dating."

"you're tripping."

"what?"

"why don't you just settle with what we have going on?"

"because i love you!" shit.

"you-you love me?"

"i-i don't know, yeah. maybe." i frown, regretting my previous statement. i looked down guiltily.

"athena gregg." he tilted my chin upwards for me to look at him. "i love you." my heart just melted im smiling so hard but ima hid it FUCK SHXJSJJXJS.

"then why are you so against us dating?" she pulled away from me.

"when mads broke up with me, i told myself i was never gonna find that person. you, know? the person that i would forever be in love with. and them i met you. you just waltzed into my world with a smile and a half right after getting cheated on and it gave me hope that it was gonna get better. i didn't realize until avani talked to me but i know now that i love you. i would die for you." oH MY GOD I LOVE HIM SO MUCH IMA CRYY SHIT.

"i would die for you too!" i yelled.

"so we agree?!"

"i guess so!"