𝘅𝘅. 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵

╔════════════════╗
jaden pov
╚════════════════╝

╔════════════════╗jaden pov╚════════════════╝

"where are we going?" athena asked.

"wherever we want! but right now i'm kinda hungry so let's pull into that mcdonalds drive thru." i said my last sentence lowly making her laugh. in all honestly, i wasn't all that hungry but i knew she was. she hasn't eaten in days. "i miss that laugh." she looked down shyly, blushing.

"shut up." she said jokingly.

"don't look down. you look beautiful." i smiled at her making her blush even harder. "oh, what do you want."

"uh, i'm not hungry. and i didn't bring my wallet." she mumbled.

"that's good. cause i'm paying."

"no, no, it's fine. i'm not hungry."

"shh, i remember from last time we went out to eat you ordered an oreo mcflurry and a ten piece nugget meal right?"

"just a number one champion say yea estelle we bouta get down!" i yelled dancing with athena in the drive thru. "real talk tho, whats your order?"

"oreo mcflurry and some nuggets." she said, smiling.

"you remember that?" she smiled. i rolled down my window as we approached the screen.

"of course i remember that." i smiled back. the tension became hot once again. i leaned in.

"hey welcome to mcdonalds what can i get you!" a lady said through the intercom. she swerved me and looked put her window again.

"um, an oreo mcflurry and the ten piece nugget meal. oh and a quarter pounder and some fries."

"any sauce for the nugget meal?"

"barbecue."

———

"thank you for today jae."

"yeah, of course. any time ath!"

"i'm gonna go now." i smiled, turning away from the door.

"actually.." i stopped and turned around. "if it's not too much of a bother, do you wanna maybe stay here tonight? i just don't wanna be alone. if you're busy-"

"no, no. it's fine! im totally down."

"perfect."