𝗶𝘅. 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗼

╔════════════════╗
irl
╚════════════════╝

THE ceiling looked nice-oh fuck off athena

THE ceiling looked nice-oh fuck off athena. today was our last day here and to be honest, i was stuck thinking about what olivia said. it was probably nothing. it didn't mean anything to jaden so why should it mean anything to me?

the moonlight was the only thing that made the room visible. jaden was taking a hit. the room smelled of weed. i took a deep breath, flipping over to look at him. he smiled before finishing the blunt and brushing his teeth. while he was in the restroom, i tried to doze off. i counted sheep. i visualized chalk on a board and yet nothing worked. the restroom door closed making me shut my eyes, faking sleep. i felt the bed dip.

DIE FOR YOU:
CHAPTER NINE

"you know, i never knew you could cook." i laughed, letting temptation take over common sense.

"yeah well, you did most of it." he replied.

"why don't you let people see that side of you?" i asked.

"because when people see good, they expect good." his breath became shaky.

"you are good." i correct him.

"according to mads, im a fuck up. and she's the only person who's seen that side besides you." he said, pain lacing his voice.

"you aren't a fuck up." i assured him.

"i don't want to live up to anyone's expectations if they're just gonna leave again." i shook my head, opening my mouth to speak but no words came out.

i flipped over to face the ceiling. and then i felt a slight touch on my hand. he grabbed it and suddenly i felt safe. i felt secure. it was intoxicating. i felt the sudden urge to kiss him but i knew i couldn't, right? what the hell was stopping me? nothing but fear.

nothing but nick austin. i stood up in a frenzy and grabbed a hoodie, rushing to the balcony. i breathed in the cold orlando air and shut my eyes. what the hell has gotten into me? "damnit." i groaned, putting the hoodie on. i heard the balcony door open, alerting me that he was coming. "don't."

"why not?" he said in a fuck it kind of tone. i knew he felt it too. the air around us became too hot to think and suddenly my skin was on fire. i couldn't handle it. my breath hitched. i turned to him.

"consequences be damned right?" i asked.

"consequences be damned." and in that moment i let it take over me. all thoughts rushed to my head when lips met. i brought my hands, wrapping it around his neck, deepening the kiss. he put his hands around my waist, every inch of my skin begged for more. he backed me into the pillar, hands roaming. he began to kiss my neck before looking back at me, adoration and lust in his eyes.

"i," he cut me off, smashing his lips into mine once more. after a few moments of simple bliss, avani and anthony walked out from their side of the balcony, hand in hand.

"oh, uh, jaden. athena. hey." anthony said awkwardly making me pull away from jaden.

"cock block." jaden mumbled making me hit him lightly.

"um." avani looked for words, blushing.

"we're gonna go inside."