I Meet The Most Annoying Bastard On Earth

Yes, I have a lot of random Spamano shit on my phone because I am a Fangirl. There's also not a lot of Nyo!Lovina fanart as well as Nyo Lovina x Antonio fanart.
—————————————————

Lovina's point of view:

Now, you're probably wondering how I get to this bastard's kingdom. I mean Sadiq the bastard you dumbass, who else would I mean?

Well, the bastard just summons me and I appear. Wow, it's like I'm a fucking spirit. And this bastard summons me for anything, which is annoying as hell.

And lately, this bastard thinks I'm a freaking soldier or knight. Like what the hell have the peasants done to you? Kill your fucking pride? It's annoying and monstrous because he loves seeing me kill the poor little peasants since I'm "amazing" at killing them. He finds it fucking hilarious, and I find it goddamn atrocious.

Not only that, but I'm his little trophy in every way. A money generating machine for tears? Yes. His good little whore that gives him a tail blow job and does other freakishly disgusting things with him? Fuck yeah. Best fighter and killer? Of fucking course. And just the fact that I'm Lovina Fucking Vargas and he owns me is also awesome for him, hell for me.

And it's not just him. It's my asshole parents and their shitty kingdom, and all the oceans and seas that think I'm their slave and producer for their fucking needs. And to that, I say fuck you world.

Now, Aunt Circe told me the next warning curse shit is coming. Oh goodie, I wonder what it's going to be this time.

She also told me in the last visit that I apparently won't be stuck with this shit I have for a fucking life. The tear shit can be solved if someone loves me in that way, and if I love them back. Yeah right, who the hell would love me like that? Lord Justin Bieber of Northern Atlantic in Canada? Cazzo, if someone like him were my soulmate I'd rather be stuck with this shitty curse. He's that asshole prince who was exiled from the Canadian waters because the local Canadian merpeople were fed up with him. Goddamnit, if my parents were just nobles or lords they would've lost their royalty long ago, too bad they aren't. (No offense if you're a Bieber fan)

Oh yeah, and the other solution to the whole slave dagger shit is to move to land, which isn't a bad idea. So, here I am, testing the waters (pun intended) and seeing if maybe land isn't a hellhole. I've always been interested in what's above water, or really anything that isn't related to my bastard parents, cough cough, the goddamn ocean.

The only reason I've never gone on land is because I didn't think it was possible, but my dear aunt and the fucking world forgot to mention we can I daresay. It's complicated though.

Anyways, I went up. I saw the sky for the first time, the clouds, and annoying bitch called the sun. Apart from that, it wasn't too bad, actually better than the shitty kingdom.

Then a pelican flew way too close to me, so I flipped the motherfucker off naturally. Ah, I've heard of those little Bitchass fuckers before from fellow sharks and orcas.

Suddenly, I saw it—land. There was dry sand overlapping the soggy one, and a tiny ship. Mini really. Shit, if there's a human by it, I'm screwed as hell.

But you know what, I don't give a fuck if I don't come back, not that it hasn't been mentioned, but my life isn't all starfish and seashells. There, I said it just in case your dumbass didn't catch it before.

So back to reality, my reaction was- YOLO BITCHES. Yes, I checked the mini ship thing. It was tied to land, or something sturdy. I think it's called a duck, deck?

And although there wasn't a human on the mini ship thing, there was one on the duck shit. Dead or asleep. My dumbass of course had to check it out, so I went on the dock or duck, deck? Ah fuck it, I'll call it duck.