Shit Happens, And Everything Changes

Lovina's POV

Not that I ever did like it in the tomato bastard's house, but I hated it ever since Maddie, potato bastard #2, and Feli came. Especially Feli.

First, the fact that she was all "I miss my Luddy!" And really fucking depressed about it. Then the fact that like always in my shitty life, Feli took all the attention and I was left in the corner.

Tomato bastard had become attached to her, helping her walk around, carrying her when it came to climbing up the stairs, sharing tomatoes with her, laughing about shit and hugging, and her calling him "Big Brother Toni."

Well fuck my ass, let's all praise Feli on how she's an absolutely fucking adorable perfect bitch while we all mutter about how I'm a freak of nature, an asshole who could never be as cute as Feli, and "poor Feli" has to be sisters with that bitch.

Not like I give a damn if tomato bastard preferred over Feli instead of me. I still have Maddie and Tia Circe, I don't need the jerk bastard. I mean, why should I blame him for making the right choice in picking Feli?

As for sleeping arrangements, Feli was going to sleep on the couch, and at first, she did, but after a week, I decided to switch spots with her, despite tomato bastards protests that he'd sleep on the couch instead, but I know he'd obviously prefer being with Feli.

Now here I am, trying to sleep but my stupid bitchy mind won't let me.

I didn't get to sleep at all. By morning, I looked like shit.

"Buenos días Lovi. Did you sleep well tonight?" He paused. "Actually did you sleep at all last night?"

I snapped. "What are you talking about bastard? Of course I slept well, slept like a fucking rock. Why the hell do you care anyways?"

"Mi tomate you don't look well at all. Everything alright?"

"For the last fucking time you deaf bastard, I'm fucking great."

He didn't look like he took it, but he left me alone.

Moments later, Feli appeared.

"Ve, Buongiorno Toni, Lovina!" She greeted, hugging him tightly.

"Buenos días Feli!" He greeted back, and instantly they started chatting away, forgetting I was even there.

I sat back down on the couch, being cruelly reminded that I would always be in 2nd place, even with Antonio.

I mean, what's not to like about Feli? She's adorable, sweet, nice to everyone, sings majestically, cleans better, doesn't walk like a freak, isn't a freak, is beautiful, and the list goes on.

Realizing I was crying, I wiped my tears quickly before anyone could even notice. Of course I didn't do it fast enough and the stupid bastard noticed. Fuck my luck.

"Whats wrong?" He said, frowning.

I gritted my teeth. "Nothings wrong."

"Doesn't look like it," he responded.

"I'm fine you bastard God, it's not even your damn business, so shut the fuck up and stop asking!" I yelled.

He narrowed his eyes. "I was only trying to help. Why can't you be nicer for once? You should learn that from Feli." With that, he walked away.

"Wow, doesn't that sound familiar? You fucking idiot, thinking for once you'd be #1. You'll always be in 2nd place." A voice in my head said.

Sick of shit, of life, I went outside to escape to the ocean.

"It's dangerous," another voice said. "And? If they find you and take you back, it's not like anyone will care," the first voice said.