Sadiq The Bastard Is a Piece of Shit

This is your trigger warning-Abuse throughout chapter and rape is mentioned. And yes, this will be the picture every time there's a depressing chapter unless y'all have any better ideas.
—————————————————
Lovina's POV
Although I felt like sobbing miserably, I wasn't going to give Sadiq, Luciano and Lutz the pleasure of seeing my pain. Not those sadistic bastards.

It was all my fault. It was always my fault, damnit! Because of me, Gilbert, who was just an immature bastard who made Maddie happy and had become a brother to me, was going to have some type of shitty fate. Because of me, tomato bastard was going to rot in a cell underwater. Because of me, Bella was going to be left without a brother, potato bastard too, Maddie was left without her beloved...all because of me!

Gilbert and I stuck together for confort as the castle of my nightmares approached us. So this was the end.

I didn't want to even come near tomato bastard, afraid that Sadiq might see and punish him with something even worse. Still, when no one was looking, I snuck my hand and held his. I swear he blushed.

The doors opened-I caught a glimpse of my bastard parents.

Suddenly, I felt myself being dragged by Lutz, who was restraining my hands painfully. I chose not to struggle. What good would it do?

We went further away from Gilbert and Antonio until I couldn't see them anymore. It was the last time I'd see them, sane, at least.

I was taken up to my room.

I felt a slap across my cheek, which now stung, but I ignored it. I was used to this and in comparison to what had just happened, this wasn't that bad.

"So," Sadiq began. "You decide you're going to go to land and fuck with the little bastard. YOU WHORE!"

Another slap.

"You can't even be a good little girl. All you are is a whore, a little cunt with no brain cells, a little repulsive bitch!" Sadiq continued.

He yanked my arm so hard it dislocated, dragging me onto the bed. It was left an angry red.

"I'm gonna teach you what happens to little whores who don't obey their master," he said, on top of me.

Someone help me, I pleaded silently, trying so hard to hold in the tears.

I would not cry.

I will not cry.

I can't cry.

This still didn't stop me from screaming in agony. My mind clouded was clouded in pain, and I'm not sure what stung more-physical pain, or how heavy my heart felt.

I-I just wanted it to all be over. Even if it meant my life was over. I didn't want to do this anymore.
——————————————————
It's very short, and no, I'm not actually writing a rape scene. Use your imagination as to how mermaids do it, but I'm not going to guess.