Maddie Isn't Who We Thought She Was

"Well? Any leads?" Queen Marie asked impatiently.

"Yes, my lady. Some soldiers in the North Atlantic have been in contact with us, saying that the villagers claim that your son would hang around, particularly around a girl named Madeline Williams, who lives with her half-sister, Amelia F. Jones.

"Around the time Gilbert escaped, Madeline and her sister disappeared. Around that time, there was also a ship that left the exact same day Amelia disappeared. On that ship, which is now around Europe, a girl that appeared to be Amelia was spotted. We think Madeline might be on the ship, and that they know the whereabouts of Gilbert. There may even be a possibility of Gilbert being on that ship." One soldier reported.

The Queen smiled coldly. "Good, good. Anything else?"

"Yes, we found Group 472 on the coast of Spain, where not only were their traces of blood found but also some scales of princess Lovina and the blood of her and your son, Prince Ludwig."

"Are you accusing my dear son of betraying us for those outlaws?" Cried the Queen.

The soldier looked nervous. "N-no my lady, for all we know he may have been informed of the princess being spotted and fought alongside the group."

"Yes yes, most likely that is what happened. I will personally ask my son what happened," the Queen said.

"Well, you are dismissed. Tell the others to raid the ship and capture Amelia and Madeline to get information out of them," the Queen ordered.
——————————————————
Spain's POV
If someone had told me Arthur Kirkland would barge in my family's manor asking for our help, I would've called them insane. But seeing our current situation, obviously it's possible.

It had been a normal day here, and we were all eating breakfast at the table when Eyebrows barged in with the craziest, most traumatized look in his eyes.

Naturally, I said the most normal response ever.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE EYEBROWS!"

It got even weirder than that. The most dreadful, ugly sobs came from Eyebrows, hell, I almost felt sorry for him. Almost.

"Th-They-They t-t-took her, th-th-they took A-A-Amelia," he managed to say throughout sobs.

Maddison, Mackenzie, paled immediately. "What do you mean?" She asked.

We took him in in the end and gave him tea. He calmed down and explained.

"The Sky was perfectly clear, until all of a sudden the most horrid storm I'd ever seen appeared. Weird people with the most bizarre weapons and armor came aboard and attacked us, saying "Where is Amelia F. Jones and Madeline Williams? Give them to us." We kept fighting until Amelia resigned, saying how she couldn't put us at risk because she was a hero, so she went with them into the depths of the water," he finished.
——————————————————
No one's POV

Overall, the whole day was depressing. Maddie also broke into tears, having a panic attack. It took half an hour to calm her down, while Arthur just sat there gloomily.

Lovina frowned. "Where the hell is Tia Circe? Actually how the hell did you get here all the way from the ocean so quick?"

"Teleported here using a portal. As for Circe, I have no clue," Arthur spoke.

Finally, she came.

"I heard from Ludwig what happened. Ugh, those bastards will fucking pay for what happened to my niece," she fumed. She looked downright frightening and furious.

"Anything else? Is Amelia okay? If they lay a finger on her those bastards will wish they never did," Arthur growled.

Circe shook her head. "I do not know anything other than the fact that Amelia has been locked up for questioning. Considering the Kings and Queens are bastards, it isn't a piece of cake for her right now."

"What're we going to do to rescue her?" Maddison asked.

"It's too dangerous for any of you. You're wanted right now Maddie, Lovina and Gilbert too, and Arthur and Antonio can't breathe underwater," Circe said. "No, it's better if I do this myself."

The most unexpected thing happened.

"What the hell do you mean? There's no way I'm not going and getting Amelia back, even if it means kicking those bastards asses along the way. Even if it means I might get caught or killed, I'll do it all for Amelia. Take me with you," Maddie said, and although she didn't yell, she said it in a loud, firm, and kind of mad voice. Everyone was shocked.

"I already told you no. I'm not losing you too," Circe scolded.

"And I already said I'm going," Maddie responded back. "I'm not a little girl anymore."

"Madeline Williams, are you mad? You don't stand a chance against them! You'll be executed for treason if you get captured too! I forbid you from going," Circe yelled.

Maddie opened her mouth to protest when Lovina put a hand on her shoulder.

"Maddie don't. As much as you might not like it, our aunt is right. Don't be fucking stupid, please," Lovina sighed.

Maddie shot one last glare at Circe and went up to her room.
——————————————————
Maddie's POV
After I came up to my room, Gilbert followed.

"Hey, how are you feeling Birdie?" He asked, concerned.

I sighed. "I wish I could help get back Amelia."

"Your aunt is right you know; it's too dangerous, and I-I couldn't stand losing you birdie. And not just me—Lovina, Circe, Bella, Toni, and your sister wouldn't be too happy if something happened to you trying to rescue her."

"I know," I said. "You're right Gil, I should leave it all to Tante Circe."

"Good. Uh—Are you coming downstairs or are you staying here? I can stay here," he offered.

"No I need to be alone for now," I said.

Once he was gone, I cut off the act. I don't care if it's dangerous and too risky, I need to be the hero for Amelia.

I gathered my knife, which was under a wooden plank in the floor, and hid it in my dress, which was easy with all the layers.

I would leave at nightfall, once everyone was asleep. Then I'd disguise myself when I got to the waters, buy a shield or something for protection, and enter the castle as another guard.

Im coming for you Amelia. I'm the hero now.
——————————————————
Since I'm starting school tomorrow, even though it's online, don't expect me to update often. I'll still continue this story though.