The Drama Of 2 Weeks

Maddie's POV

It had only taken an hour to locate where Lovina was staying (thanks to Tante Circe's tracking spell) but Maddie was going to wait to go there since Gil was still sticking to the original plan for escaping marriage. Especially considering that no one else had bothered to check on Lovina, so no one knew she had escaped, making the plan perfect.

After Gil and her had figured out where Lovina was staying, they reported to Tante Circe, who also agreed to keep the same plan.

But Maddie knew her Tante just wanted to give both Lovina and herself a love life.

She knew her Tante just wanted her to be without any interruptions (namely Lovina) so she could "Get at it with with little Gil," as her Tante would say with a wink.

And right now, she was having an awesome time with Gil. She had been sharing Gil's guest room and having "an awesome sleepover" every night with him ever since Gil told her he'd leave forever.

Speaking of which, she had visited her sister Amelia for her opinion.
——————————————————

"A-Amelia, I have-I have something to tell you," Maddie quietly stuttered.

"Huh? What is it Maddie?" She asked.

"Well um, Gil's going away, and I don't know if I should come with him or stay here. I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have thought about leaving you for Gil," cried Maddie.

"Hold up," Amelia said. "Where's Gilbert going to?"

"Gil-Gil's going to land, and-and I wanna go but-but I don't wanna leave you behind!" Maddie burst into tears.

Amelia comforted her. "So Gilbert's going to land? Well sis, go after him and don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

Maddie, who was crying in Amelia's  arms, looked up. "R-Really?"

Amelia nodded, also getting tearful. "Yes really. It would be selfish of me to let you go, and heroines aren't selfish."

She hesitated. "Besides, I was planning on leaving too because...I found a human, Arthur, and for a while, I've loved him. But we'll see each other again. Now go with the person you love."

They both hugged for a while before Amelia spoke again. "And as the heroine, I give Gilbert my blessing to marry you or be your lover at least."

Maddie blushed. "Oh hush Amelia."

Amelia then became more serious. "Anyways, I leave now. Artie's been waiting for me to go with him for a while now, and I shouldn't let Artie wait more."

"Au Revoir, soeur. We will see each other again soon hopefully," Maddie said.

"Yeah. I guess the heroine must say goodbye now too. Bye sis. Don't worry, heroines always come back," Amelia said.

Then, she left, leaving Maddie. Although she was devastated because Amelia left her, she was relieved that she would finally go with Gil, and also that her sister was with someone she loved.
——————————————————

Gilbert has just been minding his own business, taking a swim, when Maddie-no, Amelia, came.

"Gilbert, just the person I was looking for," Amelia said.

"I mean I know I'm awesome, but what are you doing here?"

"Gilbert Beilschmidt, you WILL take care of Madeline. Treat her well. I trust you for that, and she's happy with you and all, so it's all cool. As the heroine, I give you my blessing to date her, let her go with you to land, and marry her."