I Share The Worst Possible Greeting With Ludwig

And here, we start with the sad fanart. Don't worry though, nothing bad happens in this chapter.
—————————————————
Circe's POV
It had been a normal, boring, shitty day in the shitty kingdom, when I started hearing rumors about the king and queen's daughter going to marry a Sadiq, and that they've captured the son of the North Sea.

I refused to believe it so I asked one of the royal guards in my old lady illusion.

"Mi scusi?" I caught the attention of the guard.

"I was wondering if the rumors are true about the king and queen's daughter and the son of the North Sea," I stated.

"Yeah," he nodded in a bored tone, obviously not giving a rats shit what was happening.

I gave him a cheerful nod and went on my merry way to the place Ludwig had with Feli. It looked pretty depressing after Feli left, and Ludwig had to act as if she died, though sometimes, I didn't think he faked it. He obviously missed her dearly.

I knocked on the door, hearing the echo that came with it.

It took a moment before the doors opened up, revealing Ludwig himself and some guards waiting at each side.

"Come in," he grunted with no 'oh hi Circe!' Or nice smile. Just his usual poker face. I expected that.

But alas, I went in with a strained smile.

We went to somewhere private where the guards couldn't hear or see us.

"Why are you Here?" He asked.

"Don't tell me you haven't heard! It's not like you live in a cave!" I hissed.

"Heard...what?"

I groaned. "There were rumors going around here saying that the king and queens daughter was going to marry Sadiq, and that your brother was captured!"

His eyes widened. "Was?!"

"Yeah. Well Ludwig, I've heard you're good at plans for attacking, so do that now while I go and get everyone on land with us!"

He opened his mouth to say something, but fuck this shit, I wasn't going to hear it. I vanished to land before he could say anything.

"Circe!" I heard Arthur or Iggy call.

I sighed. "I already know what happened. Now, I understand if any of you earthlings here don't want to come, but Maddie, Feli, Amelia, you're coming with me. We're going to go to Ludwig's and form a plan. Anyone else...?"

"I'll come," Arthur said without hesitating.

"Make that two." Elizaveta added.

"Big brother made me learn self-defense. This could finally be useful for something," Bella said, shocking me a bit without her usual sweet voice.

"I'm coming too," a voice I didn't really hear a lot spoke.

"Hey Tim!" Bella greeted. "Why are you coming?"

"To protect you and to see just how much you learned in those lessons. Also, how could I say no to kicking some ass?" He said in a bored tone, but I knew he was very interested.

"Okay then. I guess I'll have to perform a spell to help y'all breathe underwater."

As I did, I thought I heard Amelia crack her knuckles. The mental head banging intensified.

"Alright everyone. Just hold on to me no matter what until I say to let go."

I closed my eyes, letting the rush of the ocean pounding in my ears. I opened my eyes once it stopped, seeing we were in the castle again with Ludwig.

"Y'all Can let go now," I said.

"Hallo," he greeted us.

Just for a moment, Feli was back to her cheery self and ran up to Ludwig, hugging him and kissing him. I saw him blush.

"Well then Ludwig," I interrupted. "What's your plan?"