I Discover How Nice Siestas Are On Land

I love how Lovina's like "He's annoying, but I love him" and Antonio's all telenovela romantic and shit. Anyways, let the chapter commence. Meanwhile with Lovi and Toni...
—————————————————

Lovina's POV

   A comfortable silence passed after he asked what an anglerfish was. I would never say it out loud, but I did love cuddling with tomato bastard. He was hot (hot once more as in temperature wise damnit) and smelled good. A scent I've never smelled before, but enticing.

   I buried my face in the crook of his neck, totally not nuzzling it. The warmth was quickly lulling me to sleep. Ah fuck it, maybe I'll take a quick siesta with tomato bastard. Afterall, I have nothing better to do at the moment.

   As I sighed, he shivered. The fuck? It's not cold so why?? Eh, not my damn problem.

   Oh well, ima just take a fucking siesta like I said. I don't want to go back just to deal with royal shit and Maddie and Prussian bastard being cheesy as hell and in love.
——————————————————

                Antonio's POV

   I loved my life right now, having my little tomato in my arms. It was like this for a while, until I noticed her breathing became steadier, deeper. When I looked down, I saw my cute little Lovi sleeping.

   Maybe I'll go to my house to get Lovi a blanket and have a siesta too. Ooh, we'll have a siesta together!

   So, I got up from the boat and started walking. As soon as I started moving, Lovi secured her arms around me, snuggling into my collarbone, making me blush more than a tomato.

   I loved princess carrying a sleeping Lovi. It's so cute, especially since she only cuddles more! And she's so light and muy linda with her tail hanging.

   Once I finally got to my room, I settled Lovi down on the bed.

   I was going to go to sleep, but then I realized Mi tomate had a wet shirt on, which must've been uncomfortable and apart from that Lovi might be cold and then might catch something! But she'll get mad and kill me for being a "perverted bastard." It May seem perverted, but I can't let mi tomate freeze to death or get sick.

I wormed my way out of her arms, which were still around my neck. Now to get a dry shirt...maldito sea.

There were no clean shirts. Well then, I guess I'll just have to give her my current shirt. It's not that I sleep with a shirt on, but with Lovi here, it would be weird to sleep shirtless. I guess it'll have to be.

I cautiously undressed Lovi, my face scarlet. Even after taking off the cold, wet shirt, and putting on a dry one, she didn't wake up.

After that, I went and lied down with Lovi, cuddling with her. I'm really content to have my cute little tomate in my arms, and she's really warm too now!

I fell asleep, probably in the best way I've ever fallen asleep.
——————————————————

Lovina's POV again:

Fuck, where am I? Why the fuck is it so dry, and why the fuck do I have a dry shirt on?

Well, if I do say so myself, it was hella comfortable, more than I was ever used to. But then I noticed a fucking heartbeat and signs of movement.

Then, I recalled being cuddled to death by tomato bastard and me being lulled by his warmth (It was cold damnit!) so that could only mean one thing. The shirt... the warmth... merde. It's all from the tomato bastard?