This Chapter Is Very Diverse So Idk What To Name It

Since I don't know what ship to put in, I put a picture of this. Also, I did not think this shit would get 200 reads. Like damn.
—————————————————
Maddie's POV
Maybe it was just her, but the castle seemed more gloomy than ever, the shadows towering over her small self.

Maddie nodded to herself. She was in full armor, and everyone thought she was a knight.

The doors creaked as she opened them, and a gush of water escaped.

Maddie knew the castle like the back of her hand. She knew exactly where the dungeons were.

When she got there, she saw her. Although Amelia looked bolder than Maddie could ever be in this situation, you could still She a glint of fear and insanity in her eye if you looked close enough.

Amelia was torn up, with nasty bruises, ranging from one's that still had dry blood caked on them, to blue and yellow ones. She had a black eye and a reopened scar that ran from her cheek to her lips. There were two guards at her cell and other guards by the door.

Maddie did what no one in a thousand years thought she'd do. She stabbed one of the guards.

The guard fell to the sea floor. Maddie was about to face the other guard but he was already alert. She started fighting him when the other guards sneaked up from behind, seizing her and putting a knife around her neck.

"Drop the weapon," one guard ordered.

"Or how about you drop the weapon?" A familiar voice sounded.

The guard turned around, only to be hit in the face with a sword and knocked out.

"Tante?" Maddie asked.

"I can't believe you Maddie. But now is not the time to spill the tea. You may as well fight now since you have no other option," Circe said.

They both fought the guards. Maddie was better at fighting than people thought she was, and even Circe was surprised.

But even with that, they were surrounded. Maddie was at her 3rd guard when she didn't see where the guard's sword was going. It was too late when the guard stabbed her in the side, just barely missing the heart.

Circe screamed in rage. She finished her round with another guard and sliced the guard that attacked Maddie in the neck.

The fight was over, but Maddie was dying from the loss of blood. Circe unlocked Amelia's cell and she held her.

They teleported back to the manor's living room. Circe yelled for someone, and everyone came.

"Oh dear, let's get her to a bed! Antonio! Carry her to a spare bedroom! Francis, help me find medical supplies!" Bella ordered.

Lovina and Circe, who both knew how to aid wounds, tended Maddie. Amelia wanted to help, but Circe told her to go back to bed and recover. Bella and Francis brought things to the room, Gilbert and Arthur went to comfort Maddie and Amelia, and Antonio did everything Lovina asked him to do. (Imagine an old couple bickering, but it's mostly Lovina).

It was easy for Amelia to recover, but Maddie was still in bed.

"Why did you do it?" Amelia asked, in tears.

Maddie smiled tiredly. "Because you're my sister, and I had to do something. I had to be the heroine for once. Im sorry I made you cry, I didn't mean to make you so sad and worried! I'm sorry for making everyone so worried! I'm so sorry!"

Amelia rolled her eyes. "Don't be. I'm proud of you. Well I am, don't think you're off the hook with out Aunt."

"Which is why you're still grounded. I was thinking no books or Lovina, but that's too harsh. So no Amelia because she's terrible at being a good influence!" Circe announced.