Bastard 1 and Bastard 2 (warning: abuse throughout story)

Sorry I haven't written for a week, I've been watching Seven Deadly Sins. Who's your favorite character? Mine's Bond or Hawk.
—————————————————

Lovina's POV

When I got back, I was forced to go into the shitty chambers. Why? Because of my tears.

How am I supposed to fucking cry? Either I don't blink which is painful, or I'm beaten up so I cry. My tears, like any mermaids tears, glow in the water, so it's pretty easy to distinguish from the water.

But it was extra shitty because I was finding it pretty hard to cry by myself because of Antonio. It doesn't mean anything damnit! Anyways, the guards noticed this and since Bette ordered to get me to cry in whichever way, they were going to hit me.

"Huh, must be pretty stupid to need us for crying. You useless little bitch, why can't you just be a good little girl and do what you're supposed to do?" One of the guards, Luciano, snarled. "Well, looks like the little bitch needs a lesson on following orders. Lutz, lets teach the bitch," Luciano commanded to the other bastard, Lutz.

Lutz the loyal sidekick bastard immediately took action, punching my stomach. I winced in pain, already feeling the blood I'd throw up.

Naturally, I started letting out tears of pain. "Took you long enough. The samples!" Bastard 1 (Luciano) collected the tears while bastard 2 (Lutz) held my face in place tightly.

Of course, even with the punch to my stomach, they weren't fucking satisfied enough, so they beat me up more.

Bastard 1 slapped my cheek over and over again until it bled, making the production of my tears faster. Fuck my life. The Asshole pulled my hair too, making me yelp.

"Aw, is the little bitch in pain?" He taunted. "How about you-you fuck yourself bastard," I said, my voice shaking.

He hit my stomach again, this time with his elbow. "How dare you disrespect me you little bitch!" He roared.

Drawing his sword, he cut the flesh of my arm, making me scream in agony.

Lutz the second bastard suddenly realized there were no more tears. "You've got nerves bitch," he snarled, slamming his tail against me several times, until I broke down once more. He fucking continued, laughing his despicable ass off, both of them.

I remember yelling something and them laughing, saying, "He can't save you now bitch," and "no one gives a fuck about your life you freak." I just cried, crying until I blacked out.
——————————————————

Heads up, I won't be uploading anything until Wednesday or Thursday since I'm going camping. I'm sorry for what I did to Lovina!!! Also, I'm planning to make a nyotalia spamano, as in lesbian spamano, when I'm done with this fanfic. Let me know on any ideas to include in it. And yes, the knights are 2p Italy and 2p Germany.