SpaMano Being Cute and Tea

Lovina's POV
Maddie was feverishly fighting a group of soldiers, already defeating two, now fighting with a third. She was doing better than Lovina had ever imagined she could.

It was in slow motion. Lovina saw a soldier sneak up behind her with a sword. Lovina wanted to shout to her, warn her about it, but it was too late.

The sword went through Maddie. Lovina screamed 'Noooooo!' Maddie's face went blank, the blood rushing out of her face. She fell to the ground.

Lovina watched as her Tia was taken brutally by the knights, locked up, with blood trickling down her wounds.

She watched Gilbert rot in his cell, every day tortured by the knights and his own parents, each day reminded of the treasonous act he did.

Suddenly, her bastard parents rounded up on her, cackling in glee. They impaled Antonio, Lovina too watching him die in front of her.

'You see Lovina? You're a menace to everyone you care about. You have no one, and well, who would love a freak like you?' Her mother said.

'Now be a good girl and come with us. Marry Sadiq and maybe you won't be so much of a disappointment to everyone. Marry him,' her father urged.

'I don't want to marry that bastard! I don't!" Lovina pleaded to them.

Sadiq appeared too. 'Come and be with me love. I'll make you feel good, you know you want it you whore. Come and forget about Antonio, a man who doesn't love you.'

'You're lying! He does love me, more so than you could ever!' Lovina snapped.

Sadiq slapped her. 'Don't you dare speak to me like that you bitch.'

He restrained her, her yells muffled. All she could do was cry like a pathetic baby while her friends drowned in their own misery.

"Lovi!"

"Lovina!"
——————————————————
She woke up, drenched in cold sweat, tears running down her face.

Antonio wrapped his arms around her and shockingly, Lovina didn't protest but instead leaned into his touch.

"You're safe now mi tomate," he whispered into her ear.

Lovina sobbed. "I-I'm scared for what's going to happen to us Antonio. To Maddie."

"We all are. But there's a 50% chance we'll all be okay," he said.

Lovina didn't realize it was raining until thunder fumbled through the skies.

She gasped in fear, clenching to him tighter.

"Are you afraid of thunderstorms?" He asked.

"N-No! What the fuck are you talking about bastard"—

"Chigi!" She cried when lightning hit.

"Don't you fucking dare even fucking think about telling anyone tomato bastard," she threatened.

"I won't," he said.

Thunder boomed again. Lovina yelped.

Antonio started to rub her back, murmuring soothing things in Spanish. He kissed her forehead.

Lovina thanked the darkness that concealed her blush, but since she had trust issues she buried her face in the crook of his neck.

Tomato bastard unnervingly chuckled, cooing at her 'cute actions.' "You're so cute Mi tomate," and "My cute little tomato." The fucking classics.