Circe Fucks Someones Life Again

"What the hell's happening to her?" Cried Ludwig.

"Nothing bad child. She simply won't be a mermaid anymore."

"Why would you do this to her? Why?" He asked furiously.

"It's the second warning, the second part of the curse. Poseidon decided it would be best to curse Feli or kill her since it would be a tragedy to the king and Queen. This was the most humane thing I could've done for Feli.

"Take her to rest with Lovina, she'll stay there for now. Tell the kingdom that Feli has died, I will make a decoy of her body in the castle."

Ludwig sighed. "Will I be able to stay with Feli here?"

Circe smiled sadly. "I'm sorry, but you must stay in the castle so it won't look suspicious. You'll only be able to visit her under my permission."

She suddenly muttered a few words. "There, now every time you go on land you'll turn human, clothed and all."

Ludwig looked down to see she was right. He had those clothes that humans wear and so did Feli.

"Danke," he said.

"No problem. As soon as you step into the water though you'll be a merman again just so you know.

"Well, I must get to making the fake corpse. Bye, and congratulations on finally becoming a couple. Hecate owes me 10 drachmas."

"..."

Circe vanished.

So Ludwig stood up and tried walking, falling instantly and cursing.

He somehow did manage to get there with Feli in his arms, which only did make it more challenging, but he made it.

He knocked the door of the house. A cheery looking guy answered it.

Was this the land boy? The one and only who everyone said was Lovina's lover? Ludwig was downright shocked. He was the polar opposite of Lovina.

"Who are you?" The land boy asked.

"Some people Lovina knows. Tell her it's potato bastard and her sister."

Moments later he reappeared, signaling them to come in.

He placed Feli on the couch, who was still unconscious.

Ludwig saw Lovina, his bruder, his bruder's "friend" Mackenzie, Maddison?

Unsurprisingly, Lovina started complaining about how two potato bastards in one day was too much, and the land boy scolding her for being mean.

Ludwig explained what happened while Lovina comforted Feli. If it weren't for Antonio (so that was the guy's name) trying to calm Lovina down and trying to get her to reason with Ludwig, Ludwig would be dead.

"Alright bastard, I'll let you off the hook this time, but any weird shit happened to Feli again, and I won't hesitate to rip your tail off, cook it and feed it to you, and then leave you like that until the sharks come."

Besides that, everything was nice. Feli woke up and stuck to "Luddy" the whole time, making Ludwig blush, Gilbert was his true idiot self, and Antonio was nice, considering he looked like Lovina's boyfriend.

Sadly, Ludwig has to leave. Feli kissed him hard on the lips, crying, so Ludwig reassured her that he'd be back.

His bruder just cackled, demanding there'd be a celebration because "West finally got someone! I thought I'd never see the day!"

Because of all this happening with Feli and him, Ludwig had to run for it because Lovina started chasing him trying to strangle him.

Ludwig would miss Feli by his side with her cheery atmosphere in the castle.
——————————————————
Quarantine has caused me to not have a will to live anymore and I've been reading The Blood of Olympus, so sorry if I don't update for longer periods of time. I still will though.