A Memory (A Bit of PruCan)

OMG THIS PICTURE IS FUCKING ADORABLE EKFIFINER! I mean Canada's outfit, her beret!! And then the Prussian shirt! I love this gem!
——————————————————

Maddie's POV

Maddie was conversing with Gil when she saw Lovina go. She let her go, as she looked busy and was going up towards the surface, probably to visit the human.

   At least now it was just Gil and her. She knew Gil a while back, probably since they were 10. Nobody knew about them except her tante Circe, who would always tease and Fangirl them.

   Maddie still remembered exactly how they had met. Maddie had been humming to herself will she watched two dolphins have a lover's quarrel. Suddenly, a young boy bumped into her.

   "The awesome me is sorry for bumping into a pretty girl. I am the awesome Gilbert, what's your name?" Gilbert asked. Maddie was shocked.

"You can actually see me? I'm Madeline by the way," she said.

   "Well, since you are awesome too, I'll call you birdie. We should hang out, it would make double the awesomeness in this unawesome ocean," Gilbert said. "Well, since you call me birdie, I'll call you Gil. And how can I be awesome if I'm invisible to everyone?" Maddie questioned.

   "So some assholes can't see awesomeness? Then they are missing out on awesomeness," Gil shrugged. He had comforted her when no one else would.

   They began hanging out, and became closer everyday. He would pick fights to whoever couldn't see her or ignored her, made her feel like she was someone, and was special. While Lovina was special, she was like a sister or best friend. But the truth was, over the course of the years, Maddie had fallen in love with Gil.

   Now she was in a dilemma. Leave her sister, or have Gil, whom she loves, leave, and Lovina coming with him too. This meant she would be lonely again, and the thought wanted to make Maddie go up to a cave and cry alone in it for eternity.

   But for now, she would talk with Gil. His presence kept her calm, happy. Maybe...

"Gil, um, can you spend the night with me? I-it's just that, if you-you leave, and-and I don't go with you, I at least want to-want to spend as much time as I can with you," She stuttered, on the verge of tears but also of embarrassment.

"Sounds great birdie! Maybe you can spend the night in the room I'm staying in, it lacks in awesomeness," Gil agreed. They way he said it, softly, with a sad look in his eyes. It's nothing like the awesome, always energetic, loud Gilbert. She couldn't take it.

Maddie burst into tears. "G-Gil, I can't pppossibly lose you, I-I'll go! I'll go I'll go, I promise, just please don't leave me Gilbert! Not you and Lovina!" She would go, even if it meant leaving Amelia. And she'll ask tante Circe what she can do about Mr.Kuma.

"It'll be okay birdie. I will never leave you birdie," he said, more serious than she'd ever heard him before. "I promise. If I do though, you have every right to murder me. But I won't, because I will always be in here," he pointed to her chest. "O-oui, you will," she whispered.

"Now, lets go to the unawesome castle that could use some more awesomeness, and you can be there all you want," he promised. "Merci Gil, for being here for me," she said.

"I don't know French, but of course I'd be there for you, that's what being awesome is. And also making sure that a pretty lady like you doesn't have to swim," he cackled, picking her up and swimming at top speed while she yelled at him. "GIL STOP YOURE EVIL SWIM SLOWER I SWEAR TO POSEIDON YOURE GOING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" Well, at least everything is back to normal, and Gil's being as energetic and annoying as ever.

The whole afternoon was spent laughing and chattering and Gil being stupid while Maddie laughed. Maddie loved it, and she wished it would always be like that.
——————————————————
French
Oui- Yes
Merci- Thank you

You may kill me for making it so short, but I promise much more PruCan will come soon, much more my darlings. *Insert evil laugh right here*