Pancakes From The Inner Soul

Maddie's POV

Ludwig had come running with Lovina, battered and blood oozing badly out of her tail, unconscious. I summoned my tante and she stopped the bleeding while we covered it up. After that we packed up to the Netherlands.

Feli was freaking out about Lovina, Antonio was devastated, I was crying while Gil tried comforting me, and Ludwig was helping around packing things.

When we left, I swear I saw a tear running down Ludwig's face while he shared one last goodbye kiss with Feli. They didn't know when they'd see each other again, and they'd only have letters to exchange.

I don't think this was Lovina's fault actually. She kind of woke us up to reality, to what would happen if we'd stay here, right next to the beach. And either way none of us dared to blame her; we were to worried to be angry.

I guess the trip was nice. We got a view of the human world, with little shops and restaurants lining towns, and the big church in the middle as they called it. The trip was long though, and it was still pretty depressing.

When we arrived to Bella's house, it was actually nice. Big and fancy, very sophisticated, and neat. Maybe it's because only Bella and her brothers Louis (Luxembourg) and Michael lived there.

Bella was sweet and unsurprisingly very sophisticated. Louis is also very elegant and good-natured, but I've rarely seen him since he's always busy. Lastly, Michael. Him and Antonio detest each other. He's shady, very protective of his sister, and mysterious.

Anyways, since there were more rooms, Feli got a room, I got a room, and I got a room. Lovina was currently resting in Antonio's room though, and when I asked why, Bella just winked. That's how I knew she also shipped them, and we got into a deep conversation about that.

A few days later however, Bella said she found a rat in my room so I had to sleep with Gil. I don't know wether to believe her or not, but it wouldn't be nice to say anything about it.

Then Lovina woke up, and I was so relieved. She quickly recovered after that, and Bella decided we would go shopping for dresses.

And now here we are, Bella, Lovina, Feli and me, getting fitted for dresses. Lovina was complaining about how long it took, smacking the tailor when he got too 'touchy', but I thought he was very nice. His name was Francis, and he was good friends with Bella.

Feli was excited about trying the dresses, and she loved them. I did too, and Francis thought one particular dress would look nice on me, a nice violet shade that would match with my eyes.

Lovina however, didn't like the dresses since they restricted her movement and were too uncomfortable.

Francis scoffed. "Ma Cherie, whatever do you mean? Dresses are lovely in any way, and très fabulous. I know because if I wear them myself, then they are fashion."

After much fighting, Lovina agreed to get in one after Bella said she'd look really pretty in it. I swear she walked away blushing.

When we came back, Gil looked stunned. Wow, I really just left the Awesome Gilbert speechless.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"You-you look great birdie, I mean you always look great, but you look awesome in this too. It's pretty!" He spoke fast.

I beamed. "M-Merci."

We suddenly looked in the direction of Lovina and Antonio.

"Let me go bastard!"

"Aww But How can I when you look so cute Mi tomate!"

"I do not look cute bastard!"

Gil and I looked at each other with identical smirks.