Espresso Cant Always Cure Depresso

All I can say is I'm sorry. You're allowed to kill me in the comments.
—————————————————
It was a calm day at the mansion, or well, normal, because calm isn't the way to put it. Nothing was out of the ordinary, except it was still raining.

Gilbert and Hungary were strangling each other with the help of Lovina and Amelia, and Maddie was trying to break the fight. Feli and Antonio were rambling about stupid things, and Bella was with Francis, who practically lived there. (It was because he wanted a close up look at all the ships)

Suddenly, the door burst open, and an army of merpeople, being led by three figments of Lovina's nightmares, who looked extremely pleased. Lutz, Luciano, and Sadiq.

Lovina whimpered in fear. "Hello my little freak. I've missed you and your nice blowjobs you know," Sadiq muttered lustfully in her ear.

"Don't touch her!" Antonio snapped, with the most murderous look Lovina had ever seen. She almost didn't believe this was the same sweet idiot.

"Oh, and who is this? Don't tell me you've been with someone else this whole time you little whore. Well, I guess that's another punishment. As for you puny little human, you have no matter in this business. It's wise to stay out if you want a painless death," Sadiq threatened.

Antonio murmured something only Bella could hear. At once, she ran somewhere else and came back a minute later with an enormous axe.

"Oh? Are you really so foolish as to challenge me?" Sadiq said, also getting his sword too. They started fighting one on one, while everyone else paired against the army.

Lutz wrestled Elizaveta, Feli fought Luciano who was actually getting pretty beaten up by her, and Bella used Liz's frying pan to knock out enemies. "That's my girl!" Liz yelled.

Lovina suddenly put herself between Antonio and Sadiq, luckily not getting cut in the process. "Antonio quit fighting Sadiq. Sadiq, don't kill Antonio. I'll go with you."

"That's my pet," Sadiq said, with a savage satisfaction in his voice.

Before she went with Sadiq, tears in her eyes, she went up to Antonio and threw her arms around him, kissing him. "Thank you for everything. I-I love you...tomato bastard." And with that, she went to Sadiq, who now held a frown.

"Guards, take that Antonio boy with you. Make sure he can breathe underwater too, so he can rot in my dungeon for life!" Sadiq ordered.

"Sadiq, you promised you bastard!" Lovina yelled at him, her voice breaking more every second.

"That I wouldn't kill him, not that I wouldn't imprison him. Oh, and take the albino filth too. I heard he has a high price on his head," Sadiq commanded.

"Gil!" Maddie cried, hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry liebling," Gilbert whispered, his voice for once not pumped up and cheerful. Lutz and Luciano struggled separating them while Maddie screamed in agony.

Feli was about to go and strangle Sadiq with a knife she stole from Luciano when Sadiq stopped her.

"Attack me and I'll take you too. Don't want mommy and daddy knowing you're alive and betrayed then do you?" He taunted.

Lutz grabbed Maddie and Amelia too. "No. Leave them. They chose this low life," Lutz said with disgust. Amelia winced as a slap resounded in the silence. Maddie let out another hopeless sob.

"Do we have everyone? Yes? Now let's get back to the kingdom with that magic the king gave us.

They all suddenly vanished, leaving Maddie screaming for Gil and Feli just staring out with no emotion in her eyes, for once. Everyone cried until their tears ran out.

Regardless of how miserable they felt, Lovina was stuck with a tyrant, Gil was going to be tortured and executed, and Antonio was going to rot in a cell. And all they could do was sob hopelessly.
——————————————————
I know, I know. First I disappear mysteriously, and then I give you this dreadful chapter. What can I say? Your suffering causes me joy. But hey, you can come at me in the comments if you'd like. *Casually draws bullseye in chest.*