Chapter 23- Tease

He picked me up effortlessly and carried me up to our room.

Once we were inside, he laid me down on the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked, sitting up.

He paused in the doorway, "going for a very cold shower."

"Come here, I want to talk to you."

He turned around and awkwardly sat down. If I had an anaconda in my trousers I think I would sit like that too.

I pushed him down and sat on his lap.

"What are-"

"Why won't you let me?" I asked.

"Let you do what, baby girl?"

"Touch you. You've done it to me and now I want to please you, but you won't let me."

He rubbed his hands over his face and sighed, "because I don't want you to feel like you have to just because I have done it to you. I know you're not ready yet."

"But I want to," I bit my lip, "I am ready for this, maybe not sex just yet. But I want to please you, Xavier."

He watched me intently and paused, "are you sure?"

I nodded my head.

"Don't be afraid to tell me to stop, you know I can be rough with you."

I nodded my head.

My fingers unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down his zip.

Taking a deep breath, my nimble fingers worked to pulled them off (with his help).

I was left staring at his Armani boxers and even then, the sheer size of it was ridiculous.

"Fucking hell!" I whispered.

His green eyes were watching me intensely, gauging my reaction.

I paused, before pulling down his black boxers, my eyes widening as his erection sprung free.

My hands were shaking as the erratic rhythm of my heart increased, pounding against my restricting ribcage. What if he didn't like it?

His gentle fingers touched my chin and he lifted my head up so our eyes met.

"You don't have to," he reassured.

"I want to," I paused, "I just-"

"What is it, baby?" He asked.

"I've never done this before, what if you don't like it?"

He paused and raised a questioning eyebrow, "you're joking, right?"

I frowned, confused.

"Baby, anything you do to me, I will love. Just your touch is enough for me. You don't have to do this."

Smiling softly, I replied, "okay."

Nodding my head, I leant over and kissed him.