Chapter 8- Punishment

Steamy chapter ahead......

------------------------------------------

"How are you going to punish me?" I whispered.

"I'm going to suck you so hard that you can barely even scream my name," he took his shirt off and pressed himself against my body. I let out a small, involuntary moan.

His lips latched hard onto my neck and lightly kissed up and down.

"You've been a very bad girl," He whispered.

"Have I now?" I asked, biting my lip.

He nodded his head and ripped down the side of my jeans. I frowned, "I liked those."

He raised an eyebrow, "I prefer them better off."

"Do you now, Alpha?" I whispered.

He nodded and sucked on my neck, probably leaving hickies.

"Mhm, yes I do. And baby? If you keep calling me Alpha, soon you'll be screaming it," He growled.

I gulped.

He roughly pushed me back on the bed but not so rough that it hurt me or caused any damage.

His gripped my body hard and moved his body up and down mine, letting his lips roam the soft supple skin of my neck.

I whispered out a soft moan and bucked my hips against his as he continued his sweet torture to my neck. His lips trailed down to the top of my shirt were my the top of my breasts were exposed to his luring eyes.

He growled and tore right down the front of my shirt.

"Such a beautiful body," He whispered.

I smiled and let out another moan mixed with a squeal as he suddenly spanked me out of the blue.

"You like that?" He asked, smirking.

I shook my head.

"Don't lie to me," He whispered, "I know you do."

He did it again making me buck my hips upwards and moan again.

"Fuck."

H smirked before letting his lips tend to the top of my aching breasts. I was wearing a push-up bra so imagine the fun he's having.

Before I knew it, his hands were on the back of my bra and he pulled the clasp open. He was pulling the straps off when suddenly a loud knock sounded on the door.

Xaviar's eyes were pitch black and I knew he was pissed.

"WHAT?!" He roared.

I could hear a large gulp, using my werewolf hearing, and a string of stuttering words.

A-Alpha, I j-just c-c-came to tell y-you that you m-mother is h-here," A young girl stuttered.

He growled angrily, "Tell her to wait!"

"S-she requests f-for you i-i-immediately," She replied.

He rolled his eyes, then began to kiss my neck again but before his hands pulled of my straps I grabbed them.

"No," I whispered, "Go and see your mother."

He growled again, "But I want to be with you. It is your punishment after all," He smirked at them words.

I rolled my eyes at him being a horny Alpha before pushing him off me. I looked down and blushed when I saw his erection bulging through his grey trackies.