Chapter 27- My Story

My fingers ran through my thick blonde hair as I stared into the huge mirror before me.

After today, a bath sounded more relaxing than anything.

The hot water was bubbling away, swirling the combination of oils and bubble bath to create an amazing scent that filled the bathroom.

My naked body was still littered with bite marks, I even had some bruises. I don't remember him being this rough, I guess pleasure really does rule out pain...

Turning around, I peered at my ass. Is it getting smaller?

My eyes turned to the deep red and white slashes on my lower back and my heart filled with an intense pain. Some scars never heal.

A knock sounded at the bathroom door.

"Who is it?" I called.

"Eleanor."

I cocooned myself in a towel and scuttled over to unlock the door.

My eyes were greeted by her worried features, "we need to talk."

20 minutes later, I was laying in the bath with a glass of wine while El was sitting on the floor next to me with a glass of Vodka. She's always loved that drink. Gross.

"So, your wolf is back?" She asked in disbelief once again.

I nodded, "yup. She told me that all these years she couldn't speak to me. She's said barely a few words over the past years so she has spoken but barely. It's almost like she tried to kill me off."

'I would never do that!'

Ignoring her, I took a large gulp of wine, finishing the glass.

El poured me another one.

"I smell alcohol!" Came an excited voice.

Bella was standing in the doorway with a bag.

"Hey sexy lady!" El shrieked.

"Hey bitches!" She ran in and gave us both a hug.

"You covered me in bubbles!" She jokingly whined.

"You'll get over it," I laughed.

"What's tonight's topic, things feel tense."

She plopped herself down on the counter in front of the huge mirror.

It stretched from one wall to another in a long line.

"My wolf is back."

"Back? When did it go?"

"A long time ago," I sighed.

"Details please. I didn't know your wolf could even leave you. I know they don't talk every minute of every day but they're always there."

"Not mine."

"But... why?"

I took a deep breath, my heart tightening with pain.

"a long long time ago when I was 4, my mother had a love interest with another man and my dad found out because of me and threatened to leave her. I caught them and told my dad because what else would you do as a kid? I didn't even know what it was, I just told him.

"When she found out it was me that exposed her, she started hurting me. Badly. She would sometimes try to turn just so it would inflict me more pain. I guess she couldn't take the kind of monster she had become because then she turned to drugs and alcohol. She had always hated me because of how close me and my dad were and that fact that I told him everything.