Chapter 10

"What? What do you MEAN the elevator's not working?" Springtrap said, eyes widening.
"I MEAN the ELEVATOR is NOT working AT ALL! When I was getting it working, NOTHING happened! It just started malfunctioning and then it went out! Everything stopped working in it, it looks like it'd been tampered with or something!" Plushtrap said, panicked.
"Then...then WHO could've done it?! It had to have been someone!" said Springtrap, he looked around at everyone else.
"Hey, don't look at us! We wanna get out of here as much as you guys do!" Funtime Foxy said, holding her hands up.
"We were all here the whole time, I watched everyone!" said Mangle.
Springtrap sighed in frustration. "How long d'you think it'll take to fix it?"
"About four or five weeks! Maybe less! It'll take a while!" said Plushtrap.
"But we HAVE to go back NOW! Puppet and the others will FREAK OUT!" Foxy said with a raised voice.
"Oh no...I'll miss T.C's and Toy Bonnie's wedding, as well..." Mangle put her hands over her face.
"We're gonna be stuck down here...We're NEVER getting out!" Funtime Freddy shouted, sweating. Bonbon tried to calm him down.
"Don't say that, we WILL. We'll do whatever it takes to get out of here!" Springtrap said to them.
He turned to Golden Freddy, "Wait, Goldie, you can teleport us out of here!" Everyone's faces lit up and they looked at Goldie.
"Yeah, I can, but it would have to be five of us at a time, but I'll try," said Golden Freddy. He gathered up Funtime Freddy, Bonbon, Bonnet, a Minerinna and Bidybab, and tried teleporting them out, but nothing happened. He just glitched, but nothing else changed.
"What...I...I can't do it!" He said.
"You can't DO it? How can you NOT do it? You're GOLDEN FREDDY," said Bonnie.
"I just CAN'T, okey? I don't know how or why, but I CAN'T. This has never happened before!" said Golden Freddy. Everyone started to panic.

Circus Baby tried to get everyone's attention, but no one was listening.
She sighed deeply and shouted, "EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!"
Everyone went silent and stared at her.
"Arguing and panicking won't solve anything! The reason why we can't leave is because of ELIZABETH! She's making sure we have NO WAY of getting out, so she can kill us! All of this anger and fear is only going to make her come quicker! If we don't do something, we're ALL going to DIE!"
Baby said with tear-filled eyes. She ran off again, sobbing.
Springtrap sighed, "Great...I guess we should start fixing the elevator then..."
"I'll help," said Plushtrap.
"Me too," said Golden Freddy.
"I'm helping too," said Yendo.
Mangle turned to them, "You know she's right, right? If we wanna get out of here sooner, then that elevator needs to be fixed quickly. We can't sit around, arguing and being scared, we have to find something to do to pass the time, find something that'll help us get out. But we also need to get rid of Elizabeth too."
"Yeah? And how are we going to do all of that? There's too much on our hands already! This is gonna take DAYS," said Springtrap.
"You guys can go fix the elevator, we'll stay here and find a way to free Elizabeth's soul from Baby's body. And also, let's try not to lose our minds, seriously, we're getting out of here no matter how long it takes. Just have faith," Mangle said. Everyone sighed and nodded.
Springtrap, Plushtrap, Golden Freddy, and Yendo went back to the Circus Control room, on the way to the elevator.
"I'll go find Baby and try to talk to her..." said Mangle.
"I'll come with you, in case anything happens," said Lolbit. The two of them climbed through the window and started searching for her. Everyone else chilled for a bit, or tried to.

While Springtrap, Plushtrap, Goldie, and Yendo crawled their way in the vent to the Control Module, Plushtrap sighed.
"What is it?" Springtrap asked, knowing that something was up.
"I'm MAD, that's what! It's gonna take forever to get it fixed! I just wanna go back home, jeez!" said Plushtrap.
Once they were out of the vent and into the Control Module, Springtrap responded, "We ALL wanna go home! But Elizabeth won't let us leave until we're dead, which isn't going to happen!"
"You say that like you can predict the future or something! But you don't know what'll happen, none of us do! We could all die for all we know!" Plushtrap said.
"You're right, I DON'T know, and maybe we will die, maybe we won't! All we can do is try our best to get us all out of here and hope that we WILL. But like Mangle and Baby said, arguing and getting upset won't help us get out, ESPECIALLY if it means Elizabeth will have a better chance of possessing Baby again!" Springtrap said to him.
Plushtrap sighed, "Okey, let's just go fix the elevator..."

They got in the next vent and crawled their way towards the elevator, when they got out, they stepped in and looked around. The buttons that worked before were all broken and there were holes with wires sticking out of the walls. Yendo set the tools down. "Alright then. Let's get to work."
Golden Freddy looked down, Springtrap noticed and asked, "You alright?"
"I said in the note that Puppet should give us at least three days to come back if something goes wrong, but I never imagined THIS happening...Now it's gonna take us even longer to get out of here, and he won't even know what happened..." Goldie replied.
Springtrap patted his back. "We'll try our best to get the elevator working again. Maybe Puppet will come find us, maybe he won't, but we have to be patient, all we have is each other right now." Golden Freddy nodded.
Yendo turned to them, "You know Elizabeth will never stop, right? She won't stop until we're dead. She really wants us gone, and you already know why. She's a very angry and restless spirit, she has been for years, she wants to get out of Baby's body just as much as we want her to get out. We're gonna have to do something quick, before we're all doomed."
Spring, Goldie, and Plushtrap just nodded.
"We'll try..." said Springtrap.