Finale

(Heyyy Bucci Gang! Before we get started with the finale, I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for reading this story. When I first started this, I never expected anyone to actually read this. But then I got 100 reads, then 1k, and so on. By seeing that there's so many people who read this, it tells me that people actually enjoy the things that I make, which makes me feel happy! I myself am pretty sad that I'm ending this story, but there are more things that I'd like to make in the future! Once again, thank you all for reading this, and I hope you've enjoyed this story as much as I have. Dōmo arigatōgozaimasu!)

((also, wholesome Polnareff:           https://drive.google.com/file/d/14LqQgEXJALTFd2oHwrpzEOusrZIrw9MN/view?usp=sharing

[Complications: The Finale]

"So, what do you guys wanna do today?" Everyone was clearly bored out of their minds, still not used to not having something to do every single second of the day. And Bruno, being the guy he is, is currently trying to get you all un-bored(?). "Well, I have work in a little bit. I promised my boss that I'd get back to the shop as soon as I came back from the trip," you stated, rubbing the back of your neck. Bruno's expression faltered for a split second before returning back to normal. "Can I come with you? I'm really booooooooored," Narancia said lazily. "I think people would be suspicious if they just saw you standing in the shop all day," you replied, getting up from your spot on the couch. "Ugh!" he whined, crossing his arms. "Narancia, y'know we can play video games, right? We have a Nintendo thingy," Mista told Narancia. Narancia gasped in response. "You're right! We can play Mario Kart, and Super Smash Bros, and Just Dance, and other stuff!" 

"Well, I'm glad that you finally figured out what to do," Bruno said, relieved that he wouldn't have to hear Narancia's god awful whining anymore. "Welp, imma go get ready for work now," you stated, going up the stairs to get yourself ready. Once you were done getting dressed, you quickly went down the stairs, only a few minutes to spare until you had to leave. "(Y/nnnnn), how long are you gonna be gone?" Narancia questioned his body sprawled out on the couch. "I'll be back at around two in the afternoon. Why?" you asked, walking to the front door. "Well, when you get back, we're gonna have another Mario Kart match, like we did when you first got here," he replied, smirking. You smiled and nodded, opening the front door. "Bye guys!" you exclaimed happily. "Bye (Y/n)!" They all responded with the same enthusiasm. 

You shut the door behind you, feeling excited to go back to work for no reason whatsoever. On your way, you looked at all the scenery around you. When you first came to live with Bruno and the others, you never stopped to see what was around where they lived. Looking at it now, you saw cute little shops full of antiques and other things. You also saw a couple supermarkets. You came across the one where you and Bruno met, and decided to stop and look at it. You remembered the stupid thing that caused you to meet him, and chuckled. You continued on with your walk, looking at other things as you went.

Finally, you reached the little candy shop that you worked at, and smiled at the sight of it. You walked up to the entrance and opened the door, hearing the nostalgic sound of the bell ringing as you strode in. "It's (Y/n)! Guys! (Y/n)'s back!" You stopped in your tracks when you heard your name being chanted by a bunch of people as if they were worshiping a god. You smiled shyly before walking to the counter. "Hey guys," you said, your co-workers still shouting your name. Once the commotion finally calmed down, one of the people you worked with came up to you. "It's so good to have you back!" "Thanks, I'm glad to be back too," you replied, smiling. "Ava hasn't said a word to anyone since you told her off!" another person yelled. "Yeah! She's been really quiet lately," a different co-worker stated. "I think she's in the back." "Oh, well, I think I'm gonna go talk to her," you told everyone, walking to the back of the store, where people usually didn't go, because they didn't know that they could.