Chapter twelve

This chapter is dedicated to prettypetual for not being a ghost reader, thank you😘

A curious inexplicable uneasiness settled on him as he watched her dance around him, eyeing even the slightest of his movement like a prey.

"Trust me you wouldn't dare" she said coming to a halt in front of him. "You don't want to loose a firm and balanced manhood." She sang in a childlike voice with a strange twinkle in her eyes, one he could decipher a bit to hold a promising threat.

He clenched his jaw and unclenched it, a weakling he knew he was, and he hated every single bit of it. Why did he even agree to meet up with her in Jabbi lake, her presence was tainting his place of solace.

"Even your brothers will back me up." She grinned, "should we try it?" She didn't wait for his reply as she fished out her latest iPhone from the back of her pocket and dialled a number, putting it on speaker when it rang.

The phone beeped and a voice he had come to despise, spoke. "Hey, babe"

He scrunched up his nose in disgust pushing in the rim of his glasses as he shifted uncomfortably on his feet.

"Tee, Kunle is here with me." She got straight to the point, "and he's threatening to tell on us."

Kunle heard as his so called brother, Taiwo sucked in a breath and then muttered incoherent words.

"Don't even think about it Kunle," the stern voice that came through he knew belonged to his other brother, Kehinde.

Obviously, he knew they were never far away from each other and they shared literally everything, including girlfriends. They were sick bastard and they were trying to turn him into someone like them.

Kunle's fist clenched as anger slowly seeped into him, as the laughter of the people who ought to protect him fill his ears, he was relieving the moment all over again. The same one he wished he could forget.

Gathering all his scattered impulses into a passionate act of courage, Taiwo's voice broke through to him pushing every ounce of courage down and replacing it with cowardice.

"You know there are evidence right? Kenny made a video of it," he could practically hear the confidence and grin coming from his voice. "You know what's in the video, we don't need to go into details but if  this leaves this square, then I'll be glad to show it to the people in school" the threat was clear he didn't need an interpreter to tell him what it meant.

"Dude chill out, it's just sex." Kenny's voice came through, he felt like punching that stupid mouth of Kehinde but he knew he couldn't, he was a weakling.

Tee and Kenny were stronger, they were hoodlums and only put up good behaviours in front of their father whenever he comes home. Kunle moved his glaring eyes from the phone and then to her face which was filled with a devilish smirk. He wanted to punch her, to scratch that smirk off her face but he couldn't, they were out in the open and even if they weren't, he was a weakling.

"It's not like you didn't enjoy it, you enjoyed every single bit of it..."

"Aah!" Tee gave a deep grunt cutting Kenny off, "we did enjoy the show too and we can't stop watching the video, it puts us on the mood"

She giggled. "I know, I have that magic"

"The way you pummelled into her, damn! That was fucking arousing." Tee moaned, "for a moment there, I had to question if I was really straight."

Kenny and her chuckled as a helpless anger simmered in him.

Kunle didn't want his mind racing over there, he knew what it did to him, something he wasn't proud off. He could feel the tightness in his jeans already as flashes of her fingers digging deep into his back and her moans echoed in his ears even the calm breeze from the lake next to them did nothing to calm it down.