The Mysterious Shifter:The Power and Beauty Within(PHOTO OF JAKE)

Chapter 1:Intro

Lilly's POV

It was a beautiful Sunday morning here in Lakewoods, Alaska, it was now 7am and i was getting up like i normally did for morning run. My name is Lilly, I am 18  years old and daughter of Alpha in the Nobility Pack. We arnt human, but we are indeed werewolfs. I am learning the duties of the Alpha since my father will be stepping down as Alpha very soon. I  was just 5 years old when my mother died so i was raise by my father and pack. They say I look just like my mother, but they also believe that there is something very diffrent about me, something.........thats has to do with my personality. When I was just 8 years old i made my first shift. I remember that very same day where my father told me how i was diffrent from the others.

***FLASH BACK(8 years old)***

-KNOCK KNOCK-

I heard a knock at the door, I was playing with my barbie dolls when my father walked in my room. I turned my head to face him "hi daddy! will you play barbie with me?" I said smiling with a smile that lights up your world. My father sat on the bed "Lilly we need to talk can you please come over here and take a seat by me?" he said I just nodded and walked to sit down on the floor. "Am I in trouble daddy?" I asked. He shook his head "No no no my little princess. As you just found out a few weeks ago you could shift into a wolf, but our pack and I had figured out thtat you are no ordinary shift but you can shift into animals with heart of purity,beauty,love,strength, and leadership. We also discovered that you indeed have one of the rarest gifts known in the werewolf history. There has been reports and records saying that there had only been 3 known werewolfs with this speacial gift and that it only happens once every 5,000 years. And you my darling have that speacial gift." he told me as i sat quietly listening. I stood up and started jumping in joy "daddy i cant wait to tell Rosie about my speacial gift!!" she semi shouted "oh i am so----" i was cut off my father "Lilly no! you cant tell any other packs about you speacial gift. Dont shift infront of other wolfs unless you are shifting into a wolf. and never I mean NEVER shift in front of humans they must never know that we are shifters.Think of it aaaaas.......a secret and i know you love secrets" he said firmer than he normaly speaks to me. I looked at him and stood up "yay! a secret! me no tell nobody! and can you pleeeeeease play barbies with me?" i said with a puppy dog pout. I jsut laughed "hahaha sure Lilly i will play barbies with you" i said while he sat down next to me. " Here daddy you be the prince and king!" i said as he nodded.

***flash back ends***

I smiled as i got dress and went into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I was 5"6 with a thin body. I had long striaght hair that goes a few inches past my chest, its blonde with silver streaks in it. I had hair like this since i was born(born with silver streaks) and the funny part was that my favorite color was silver as well as white and a few other colors. I had a smile that lite up your whole  world, but what everyone loved most about me was my gorgeous eyes. They were a deep crystal blue and changed colors depending on my mood like for example when my wolf wants to come out they turn silver. I finished getting ready and ran down stairs. "Dad! I am leaving for my run!" i shouted down the hall before leaving. I saw a head pop out of a doorway "you becare--" he was cut off from my shouting "i know father becareful, only shift into a wolf, dont shift in front of humans, beaware of rouges bye now" i shouted and walked out the door. I started running past the guards as i jumped in the air and did a front flip, while i was flipping i shifted into a wolf and ran off "bye Tom! Bye Jack!" i shouted as i ran off into the woods. I heard them laughing in my mind 'hahahaha Lilly may be 18 but she sure does have alot of spirit and pride in being a shifter' Jack said as they were both cracked up. My wolf was about 2 and a half inches shorter then the size of an Alpha male wolf, and thats a pretty good size for a female shifter. My color was the color of a beautiful snowy owl with shiny silver streaks all over and my fur was flowy. There was a few other wolfs in my Pack that was the color of a Snowy Owl as well, but not as beautiful as mine. I was running to my favorite place to relax and run around i thought to myself 'man it feels so good to be running, i love being faster than my pack, it clears my head'. I arrived at the meadow covered in flowers of all kinds and a stream that goes right through the middle. I drank some water and laid down underneth the same huge Oak tree i always laid under in the shade. After 10 minuetes of laying there i finally drifted off into a deep sleep and right there i knew everything came to a hault with the just hearing the peaceful wind.