𐃘 nine. -ᬼ

You huffed in annoyance at his arrival, he quickly chatted with the others a bit before he walked to a bench and sat down. You were standing right beside the group, not contributing to the conversation at all, you decided it was best to sit down on the ground. The only bench was being occupied by Nagito, you would rather sit down on the ground than sit beside him.

You watched as the other students played soccer and continuously accused Nekomaru and Akane of cheating since they kept on shooting scores. You found it amusing but at some point you lost interest in the game and got bored, you looked around to see if anyone was unoccupied to chat for a bit, you found Nagito staring at you before blinking away. He got up and started to walk over to you, you became nervous and started to pretend you didn't see him coming your way.

"Why am I even nervous, I should be angry. Especially after what happened with Hajime today.." you said as you continued to silently whisper to yourself, you felt someone tap your shoulder, when you turned your head you found Nagito sitting beside you with a frown. "Hey, would it be alright if I talked with you?" You rolled your eyes and nodded, he looked forward and let out a sigh. "I noticed you were upset, so I came here to apologize."

You looked at him, clearly not expecting him to apologize. "I am aware I have to also say sorry to the re- Hajime. I'll try my best to find him when I walk home, I didn't mean to make you upset. Of course you don't have to instantly forgive me, I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry." He started to get up before you grabbed his hand and patted the seat beside you.

"I'm still mad at you, if Hajime does decide to somehow forgive you, I hope you don't continue to say those ruthless comments. It can hurt him.. he's been through a lot." Nagito nodded, he gave you a small smile before turning his attention to something in front of you two. Before you could look at what he was looking at, Nagito quickly shoved you harshly to the floor and blocked you from something, you hit your head on to the ground hard and passed out.

"S-she's alright.. I-I'm not sure about Nagito, he s-seems to have a c-concussion..I-it's not severe t-t-though!" You could hear faint voices talk among you, you open your eyes to find yourself exposed to very bright light. "Y-y-n! You're a-awake!" You looked over to see Mikan talking to Hiyoko, it was odd to find Hiyoko here but you didn't care about her at the moment, you wanted to know what happened to Nagito. "What happened, I barely remember anything.." you asked Mikan, she quickly went beside you.

"S-so basically, Nekomaru k-kicked the ball really hard and missed the n-n-net! It happened to c-come your way and N-Nagito shielded you from it, i-it was a cute gesture but it resulted h-him in a concussion. I-It's not that s-severe though.." once Mikan finished her explanation you remembered a bit of what happened before, you tried to get up before Hiyoko stopped you.

"You should rest more, only a dumbass would get up after being harshly thrown on to the ground!" You shook your head, "Where's Nagito, I need to know he's alright! It's my fault he got hurt, at least let me see him." Mikan opened a curtain behind her, there you saw Nagito on a bed sleeping. He seemed to be fine, you couldn't help but stare at him. "Okay enough with your silly crush, now you gotta tell us if you're okay so we can let you out of here!" Hiyoko said as she started to close the curtain, you looked down, wanting to go to Nagito's side.

After they had made sure you were fine they let you go back to the class, Hiyoko assisted you to the walk to the class. "You really should be careful, especially around the lucky bastard. I heard people close to him have unlucky events happen them." She said as she made some 'scary' noises, you quietly laughed. "I'm sure that's not true, he doesn't want to hurt anybody. Also, were you waiting for me in the nursery room?" You looked over to her, she huffed and crossed her arms. "Nu-uh! Who would want to wait for you?! I just happened to be there when you woke up."