𐃘 four. -ᬼ

"So... you weren't made up."

You slowly blinked your eyes open. At first it was hard to see, but once you got used to the sudden change of lighting, you were able to compose yourself.

"Wait, am I dreaming again?" You looked around, and saw the exact same park from before. "I think you are," said the guy beside you, he was crouching down before, but had gotten up when he saw you wake up. "Okay, lets not waste any time and get straight to the point." You said while getting up and walking over to a bench to sit down, the guy followed you behind and sat down beside you quietly.

"I'm sure you told me your name before, but I forgot it. Would you mind telling me again?" You asked, he nodded and proceeded to speak. "I'm not surprised you forgot it, it's not a name worth remembering. I'm Nagito Komaeda." You were taken back at his sudden change of behavior, you may have forgotten his name but you didn't forget his personality. He was so kind, and never failed to make you smile. Now he sounds as if he hates himself. "Well, um, I'm Y/n L/n." You said while giving him a gentle smile. He looked straight ahead from him and sighed.

"So you really are a real person.." he chuckled at himself, you nodded. "I didn't believe it either." You admitted, the both of you sat in silence for a while. "Hey, Nagito. I know we may have never met in real life, but I'm willing to take all the time in the world to find you."

You put your knees up to your chest and wrapped your arms around them. "Hm, if we're destined to meet, then we will find each other eventually." Nagito said while staying still. "I hope I don't forget anything important out of this dream, when I woke up I couldn't recall your name.." you hummed, it was frustrating for the both of you. "Same, but I do recall having something bothering me throughout the whole day when I was awake." Nagito said while rubbing the back of his neck lightly.

"Now that I think about you never told me your ultimate talent.." you said while sitting back in a normal position and looking towards Nagito. Nagito exhaled and slightly shook his head. "You'll find it a rather useless talent but I am the Ultimate Lucky Student." 

Your eyes brightened at the mention of him being the Ultimate Lucky Student. "Wait.. with your luck don't you think it would be a lot easier to find eachother?" You exclaimed, you noticed how stiff Nagito had gotten once you had mentioned his luck. "Nagito, are you okay? You haven't been.. yourself today? Or tonight? I'm not sure but you just haven't been yourself." You said while trying to attempt at comforting him, he just seemed to be lost in his thoughts and stare straight ahead.

"Nagito?" You said while placing a hand on his shoulder, he flinched but once he saw it was you, he slowly began to relax. He gave you a carefree smile and shrugged it off. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention, what did you say?" He looked at you, but you noticed that smile was forced. That smiled seemed like a mask to cover up any emotion he was intending to show, but instead of showing his true emotions he covers it up with that carefree smile. That wasn't the smile he gave you in yesterday's dream before you woke up, it wasn't the same, not in one bit.

You decided not to point it out in attempts not to cause a commotion, "I said, maybe your luck would help us meet each other." You said, he forced a smiled once again. "Mhm, I hope." Was all he said, he looked down and seemed to be lost in thought again. You decided to leave it at that and get used to the silent atmosphere.

"Since we're the same age, that means your also going to have your first day of school tomorrow." You stated, he nodded in response. "If you're an ultimate, I'm assuming you're also going to Hopes Peak, right?" You questioned, he nodded but it seems he finally decided to talk. "We're probably going to be in the same class, but if we don't remember what happens in our dreams, I'm guessing we won't know each other." He said while finishing it off with a sigh. You became frustrated at how annoying this whole thing was.