𐃘 eighteen. -ᬼ

The two of you began your walk home, you guys haven't spoken much of what happened. You decided it would've been best to bring it up tomorrow and not ruin the mood, you would occasionally look down at the letter you held in your hands, when would you know when to open it?

You had been staring at if for a while and Nagito noticed, he swiftly held your hands in his and continued to walk with a small smile on his lips.

You looked down at each others hands, his hands felt really cold.. it bothered you a bit, it was rather chilly so maybe it was that. You gave his hand a light squeeze, he just chuckled a bit.

It was odd, holding hands and kissing someone, it was all new to you and maybe it was something new for Nagito as well.

You arrived at your house, Nagito stood in your porch waiting until you opened the door and said goodbye.

"Thank you for everything today, it was amazing." Nagito pecked a quick kiss on your lips before bowing. "It was my pleasure, goodnight." he got up and gave you a small wave, you waved back and closed the door.

You let out a breathe you didn't know you had, almost instantly you ran up to your bedroom and called Hajime. You waited impatiently for him to pick up, when he did you almost screamed out in joy.

"Hajime! I have so many things to tell you, it's crazy!" You yelled into the phone.

"Calm down, let me get some popcorn." He said as you heard shuffling from the other line, once he did get the popcorn you wasted no time in telling him all the events that happened with you and Nagito.

"and then... we kissed! It was scary but so mesmerizing, I couldn't have asked for a better night!" Hajime was proud to say the least, he didn't think you would ever find someone right for you since you were closed off but Nagito seemed to bring out the best of you.

"Lucky you, so have you guys decided to date .. or..?"

"I was thinking of talking with him tomorrow, I didn't want to ruin the mood, y'know?" Hajime let out an 'oh okay' from the other line, the two of you chatted for a bit before deciding to finally go to sleep.

You felt exhausted after such a long day, you placed your phone on the counter. Before laying down on your bed the envelope caught your eye.. you were eager to open it but Nagito said you would know when to open it, so you decided to leave it be and go to sleep.

At least you tried to.

The whole night you would turn and shift, you couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard you tried. You continuously glanced at the clock, every time you did a whole hour would have passed.

Before you knew it you had to go to school, and you had not gotten sleep at all. You felt so sleep deprived, you forced yourself through the morning. You were eating a piece of toast, not bothering to eat a proper breakfast.

You were waiting for Nagito on your porch, wanting to see him. You found it odd when he didn't pick you up in the morning, you just shrugged it off and began your walk to school. Hajime ran into you in the morning, at first he didn't see how tired you were but soon noticed, he was concerned a bit.

"You didn't get enough sleep?" he said while looking at your droopy eyes, you just slowly looked over to him and nodded.