Chapter 22- Fights

"Can I please come in?" Cam asks from the other side of the door.

"One second!" Chelsea yells as she sprays her Nirvana White perfume in the air for us to walk through. "Okay, come in!"

"How do I look?" I ask as he walks through the door.

"Sexy," he replied as he runs his fingers through his hair. "You look very sexy."

"So do you," I smile. His black skinny jeans and blazer match my dress along with his Vans. He slowly swipes his bottom lip with his tongue, eyeing me from head to toe. I've never gotten this kind of attention before, but I like it coming from Cameron. He takes my hand in his and leads me down the stairs to be greeted with the doorbell ringing.

"I'll get it," I say, ready to let the first party guest in. I open the door to be met with the pizza delivery girl. "Hello," I smile. "Babe, hand me my wallet please," I call to Cameron.

"I got it," he says as he walks to the door with his own wallet. After he pays for the order that cost nearly $100, he places the boxes on the kitchen island.

"Thank you so much." I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a kiss on the cheek. "You're the best boyfriend ever, don't ever forget that."

He chuckles. "Babe, it's just pizza. It's no problem," he says before giving me a peck on the lips and lifting me on to one of the counters. The sound of the doorbell rings through the house and I hear someone go to get the door.

"I know, but I'm not talking about the pizza. Thank you for helping me with this instead of telling me I'm crazy or that this was a bad idea. I know you don't like to be compared to Chad, but he would have told me I was dysfunctional or bipolar or something." I pull his face closer to mine. "You're so supportive, which is something he never was," I say, finding his lips with mine.

"Oh yeah?" A deep and distinct voice asks from the doorway of the kitchen, causing me to jerk back and hit my head on the cabinet behind me. "Ouch," he chuckles as Cameron lifts me down from the cabinet. He takes a deep breath in with his eyes shut for a second, then seethes the air back out through his teeth.

"What are you doing here Chad?" I ask him as Cam opens the freezer and I tug my dress down.

"You didn't expect to throw a party without me knowing, did you Tina?"

"I guess not. I didn't think about it honestly. But you weren't invited, so you need to leave." For a second I considered letting him stay, but this party is supposed to make me happy and I know that won't happen with Chad here.

"Oh come on. I promise I'll behave. Please," he begs.

"No, Chad. You-"

"I feel the need to tell you that that dress looks really, really sexy on you," he stays, stepping closer to me.

"Actually, I already did," Cam raises his voice as he slams a counter drawer closed. "So you can shut up now and get the hell out of this house before someone gets hurt," he says while sealing a ziplock bag full of ice and handing it to me.

"And by someone, you mean you?"

"Do I need to remind you who took the beating last time?" Cameron steps closer to him.

"Guys stop it," I speak firmly.

"Shut up," Chad sneers at me.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to?" Cameron yells, shoving Chad into the pantry.

Chad pulls his right arm back and swings, only for Cameron to duck and miss it, hitting him in the jaw. Cam swings to hit him again before a pissed Luke yanks him away by the collar of his shirt.