Chapter 25- Love You To The Stars & Back

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoy this chapter. It's sad, but I think it's good.

Please VOTE for my story and don't forget to leave a COMMENT on what you think about it.

Thanks guys!

I love you all!!

-Morgan xx

--------------------------------------------

I wake up in a warm pair of strong arms, my head on his chest that moves up and down. I'm so comfortable right now and I don't want to move. The soft music has stopped playing and the sun has been replaced with the shining moon. I stare up at the sky as Cameron softly strokes my hair.

"Cam?" my voice cracks a little.

"Yeah babe?"

"Do we have to go to school tomorrow?" I whine.

He chuckles and rubs his hand up down my back. "Not if you don't want to."

"I really don't. And since Jackson gave us the day off tomorrow, we don't have to do anything."

"Sounds good to me."

We stay silent for a while, but I eventually speak again. "Cam?"

"Yeah babe?" he repeats.

"I'm kind of hungry."

"Me too,"he states. "How about pizza?"

"Sounds great," I smile.

...

"Morning," Cameron greets me with a smile.

"Morning," I respond, staring at his half naked body. The only clothing he has on is a pair of white boxers. Running his fingers through his very attractive bed head, he pulls on a pair of grey sweatpants and walks out of the room.

When I stand up, I look in the mirror and notice a beautiful silver necklace with a silver heart charm. A necklace that I wasn't wearing yesterday.

I walk out of the room and go down stairs to where Cameron is in the kitchen. His parents came in last night and had pizza with us and they're already gone for work now.

Taking a seat at the island, I watch intently as Cameron's bare back muscles move flawlessly while he cooks. His sweatpants hang low on his hips and I can see the black trim of his boxers stuck to his skin. He turns around with a pan in his hands, giving me a beautiful picture of his perfect body. The gold kitchen light hits his defined abs exquisitely. I can't stop staring, my chin resting in the palm of my hand as I fiddle with the necklace that's been magically placed on my neck. I watch his chest move lightly as I hear a deep chuckle.

"Baby how many pancakes do you want?" he asks.

"Two please," I say, managing to tear my eyes off of his body. He places two pancakes on a plate in front of me and three on the other. "What's this for?" I ask twirling the necklace between my fingers.

He smiles and drowns his pancakes in syrup. "Did you read it?" he asks.

"No," I shake my head.

Picking up the piece of silver, I let my eyes scan over it carefully. On the front it says 'Tina'. I flip it over and read the back. 'Happy Birthday Beautiful. I love you. -Cameron Dallas'

"Aww, baby that's so sweet," I say, wrapping my arms around his bare stomach. He hugs me back and rests his chin on my head. "But it's not my birthday."

"I know. It's next Wednesday. So we're celebrating for a whole week."

"Why?" I giggle.

"Because you deserve it."