Chapter 11- You Be My Troy, I'll Be Your Gabriella

Tuesday

"I really like this outfit, Genie. What's the theme?" I asked.

"There isn't really a theme this time. It's just casual."

I nodded. That makes sense. I was wearing black skinny jeans, a white T-shirt with 'NEW YORK' written in black, a grey beanie, and black converse.

The only thing I don't like about the outfit is that they won't let me wear socks. The photographer said that it would mess up my whole outfit, which is stupid because it's just socks. They let me wear a pair of 'now show' socks, but they keep sliding down when I walk and I can already feel the blisters coming.

"Jackson, these converse are really hurting my heels. Can I please wear some socks?"

"Didn't Genie give you some no show socks?" he asked, adjusting his camera.

"Yes, but they keep sliding down when I walk. It hurts."

"Sometimes pretty hurts, Tina."

Did he not realize how stupid he sounded right now? I just want a damn pair of socks!

I huffed and walked onto the set where Cameron had already been standing. He was wearing the same outfit as me, but his shirt said 'LONDON' and he was wearing a grey bandana.

"These shoes are killing me", he grumbled.

"I know, mine too."

"Stop complaining and get in your places", Jackson said.

We did as Jackson ordered and had fun during our photo shoot. He kind of let us take the reigns on that one, only telling us to do certain things a few times.

"Cameron, pull her closer." He took my hand and brought me closer to him, smiling. "Put your hands on her waist." He did as told. I wrapped my arms around his neck in instinct. "Nice. Beautiful, Tina." I stood on my tiptoes. "Great! Give me something special." I smiled at Cameron as he dipped his head down and put his lips on mine. "Perfect! Hold it!" No problem, Jackson. My grip got tighter around his neck. My fingers got tangled in his hair and he brought me even closer. As we deepened the kiss, we were too oblivious to our surroundings to notice that someone had walked onto our set. I was suddenly yanked off of Cameron by the back of my shirt, making me stumble backwards.

"Ouch!" I screeched before standing up. Cameron's face had shock, confusion and anger written all over it as he looked passed me.

"What the hell, man?!" Cameron yelled, walking closer.

I spun around quickly to be met by someone I wasn't expecting to see here.

"Chad? What are you doing here?" an unfamiliar girl asked, walking toward us. She put her hand on his arm. "We had a great time at the party a couple weeks ago. How come you haven't called me?"

He pondered for a second. "Look, Tammy, I don't have time for this right now."

"My name is Tori!" she shouted. His eyes went wide as he searched for something to say. "Don't say anything", she said and walked away, hurt clear in her voice.

"What are you doing here?" I beat Cameron to it.

"What are you doing making out with that asshole?!" Chad yelled. He was fuming, and causing a scene. People started walking up to see what was happening.

"Asshole? You don't even know him! If anyone's the asshole here, it's you!" This made me boil with anger. He's never even had a conversation with Cameron. If he did, he would know that he's far from being an asshole. Besides my dad, Cameron is the sweetest and most caring guy I've ever met. My anger from Chad yanking me off of Cam quickly dissolved as it was replaced by the anger from what he just said. "Who do you think you are, Chad? You can't just come in here, interrupt this photo shoot, and then judge people when you don't even know the first thing about them! I knew you were kind of a jerk but I didn't think you were this bad."