14. just you

David pov

"I'll sleep in your cabin tonight, David. Would that be alright? You know just to make sure this monster won't get you." I freak out internally. She wants to sleep in my cabin, i-in my bed? We already slept in the same bed, so why is it freaking me out so much now? What should I say? "U-uhm yeah s-sure! I-I'd appreciate your company." I want to kill myself right now for saying something so stupid. I am drowning in self-pity until I hear a chuckle. Is she laughing at me? "God. You are too adorable and pure, David." I blush. "W-What? Why?!" (y/n) laughs and shakes her head. "J-Just for your information. I'm not a v-virgin!" Why did I have to say that? It's so stupid! (y/n) chuckles and doesn't say anything until we arrive at the camp.

your pov

It's so cute to see David freaking out about something like this. As we arrive at the camp we walk to Davids cabin and David's hand intertwines with mine and I blush from this gesture. I look over to David, who looks like a tomato now. I giggle and pull him a little bit closer and David is surprised at first but it quickly fades into a gentle smile.

We walk to his cabin in a comfortable silence. As we arrive at the cabin, David let's go of my hand to unlock the cabin. "After you, milady." He holds the door open with his right hand and shows me to go in with his left hand while smiling softly. I chuckle and enter his cabin.

We look at each other, not knowing what to say. David picks word up again first. "I think we should shower the lake dirt off. You can go first." He smiles awkwardly and scratches the back of his neck. I pout at him. "I don't wanna," I say in a childish voice. David chuckles a little. "How old are you? 4?" I nod. "Yes, and you have to take care of me, mister David." I tell him, letting the word mister roll of my tongue. "Help me wash my body." I whisper.

David looks like he's processing the words I've just said and a few seconds later his eyes widen and he blushes madly. It's so cute, I want to make him blush more. "I'll return the favor if you want." My voice is low and a bit husky to make it as sexy as possible. David looks like he's going 404 if I'll keep teasing him, which is the most adorable thing I've ever seen but sadly, I have to stop now. I walk over to David. "I was just joking." I lean close to his ear and whisper "But if you want us to shower together, I'll gladly do that." I distance myself from him and smile like nothing happened.

I walk to the bathroom and close the door behind me but not locking it in case David actually wants to come in. I doubt it but I've been wrong a lot in my life. I take my shirt and pants off and stop when I hear a knock. "Can I come in?" David asks shyly from the other side of the door. I tell him, yes and he opens the door.

He is already red when he enters but it gets worse when he sees me in my underwear. "Uh... Nevermind. I'll just-" David tries to go but I grab his wrist first. "It's ok if you want us showering together, you don't have to be embarrassed about it. And it's also ok if you want to take it slow. I just wanted to let you know that I'm alright with your choice." I smile gently at him but his answer takes me off guard. "And ... what do you want?"

I blink and rethink the words he just said. What do I want? Well... "I want you to be comfortable, of course." I smile at him but his face darkens slightly. "Is this what the guys told you to say? The guys, who mistreated you?" I look shocked at David. "No. They haven't! Why should th-" David interrupts me by stepping inside and cornering me at the sink, his hands resting on the sink left and right of me. "Tell me what you want, please." He didn't drop his manners though and his voice sounds almost sad. "Why do you want to know what I want?" His face is fixed on mine "Because I want to give it to you."

My eyes widen in surprise and David waits patiently for my answer. This time, I turn red. "I want you, David. Just you." David opens his mouth to say something but as soon as he realizes what I said he blushes and swallows. "Me?" His voice cracks a little. I grab David's hand and smile at him. "Yes, you. I like you, David." I kiss the corner of his mouth. "But I wont to rush things if you're not comfortable with them." He smiles. "W-well... uhm... Does the offer of show... ahem... showering together still stand?"